Do you want to manage procurement projects for our key clients in Denmark? Do you have solid experience with procurement within the technical industry? Then we would like to hear from you.
Sourcing, negotiation and working with tenders
As a Senior Purchaser you will handle sourcing, negotiation and purchasing for a number of our clients. You will enter the project from the very beginning, assisting with defining scope of the project and with identifying the need for technical products and materials. On most projects, you will follow your client from the beginning to the end, ensuring right deals and deliveries. You will work on projects varying in size and complexity where you will handle everything from coordination and supplier invoices for own orders to acting as advisor towards clients ensuring smooth project execution.
In a smaller - yet substantial - part of the position, you will take upon a more coaching/sparring partner role in the team in the sense of acting as role model and sharing knowledge with colleagues.
The daily tasks include:
- Participation in tendering towards clients
- Procurement hours estimation on tenders
- Procurement support to tender team
- Sourcing, prequalification, issuing of tenders and purchase orders to suppliers in close collaboration with project management and lead engineers
- Negotiation of commercial issues with suppliers
- Procurement reporting and planning according to project and client requirements
- Networking with contacts within the offshore industry and building a strong and professional relation to clients
- Participation in internal and external project meetings with direct contact to clients’ procurement teams
- Contract management and handling of legal issues together with the legal team
Proactive and methodical approach
As a person you present yourself as a driven and experienced communicator who is able to establish and develop long-term relations with stakeholders and clients. With your positive and open-minded attitude you can “turn” almost all situations into win-win. Further, you balance your independence and maturity with being a strong team-player who is focused on knowledge sharing and being a role model to your surroundings.
We also expect your qualifications to include:
- Min. 6-8 years of experience with technical purchasing, negotiation and contract management
- Experience with procurement in a technically oriented industry, such as the black industry within steels, windmills, oil, manufacturing or refineries
- Experience with procurement of certified equipment and handling of vendor deliverables
- Business level in English both written and oral
- SAP experience and solid user skills of MS office is an advantage
Your new colleagues
The team handles all project related procurement activities from FEED studies to EPCI projects. Today, the procurement team consists of 2 Purchasing Assistants and 1 Senior Purchaser and we are looking forward to welcoming you. The new Senior Purchaser will report directly to our Team Lead who is responsible for the department.
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company globally with especially strong representation in the Nordics, UK, North America, Continental Europe, Middle East and Asia-Pacific. We employ 13,000 experts and we constantly strive to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our clients, end-users and society as a whole. We acknowledge that our solutions depend on the creativity, insight and integrity of our employees. Therefore, we empower people within our organisation, welcome individual differences and create multi-talented teams to produce inspired solutions. Ramboll works across the markets: Buildings, Transport, Planning and Urban Design, Water, Environment and Health, Energy, Oil and Gas, Telecoms and Management Consulting.
Ramboll Oil and Gas is a business unit within the Ramboll Group. Based on four decades of engineering consultancy, Ramboll has gained valuable insights on how to develop, prolong and optimise offshore and onshore production. Our combined insights and service offerings supports leading energy companies and operators in maximising a sustainable recovery of oil and gas. We employ close to 600 specialists, and hold offices in Denmark, Norway, Qatar, Abu Dhabi (U.A.E.) and India.
For further information about the position, please e-mail your questions to Team Lead Robert Thoft Christensen at email@example.com.
If you are interested in applying, please send your application through our online recruitment system by clicking the link to apply. Please remember to attach your cover letter, CV and exam paper when applying. We will be interviewing on a continuous basis so apply as soon as possible and no later than 21 June.
Applying is easy
Firstly, upload your CV directly or by using LinkedIn.
If you upload your CV directly, you will be asked to confirm your personal details.
Secondly, upload your cover letter and other documents such as certificates and letters of recommendation.
We look forward to reading your CV, application and documents.
Rambøll er en global samfunnsrådgiver med eksperter innen bygg, arkitektur & plan, transport, vann, miljø & helse, energi, olje & gass og management consulting.
I Norge er vi 1450 medarbeidere fordelt på 17 kontorer og internasjonalt har vi totalt 13 000 medarbeidere lokalisert i 35 land. Sammen med våre kunder søker Rambøll mot nye løsninger som balanserer menneskelige og kommersielle behov. Slik inspirer vi hverandre til å se forbi det åpenbare – hver dag!