Kart og Kunngjøring (Information Management) governs all aeronautical information in Avinor, produces aeronautical charts and constructs instrument flight arrival and departure procedure. Kart og Kunngjøring also publishes AIP Norway, AIP SUP and AIC A and B for Norway. Kart og Kunngjøring is certified according to ISO 9001:2008.
Kart og Kunngjøring is an area in aviation that is evolving rapidly through technological advancement. We are looking for additional resources capable and interested in enhancing the transition into a fully digitized ADQ compliant service. In addition, key factors we are looking for in new employees are integrity, quality and efficiency.
Instrument Flight Procedure Designers in Avinor design all new instrument arrival and departure procedures at Norwegian aerodromes. All segments of flight are tailored to aircraft performance and local aerodrome requirements. Sufficient clearance to terrain must be maintained during all phases of flight. All the design work is performed on designated flight procedure design software.
Important tasks and responsibilities:
- design of all parts of instrument arrival and departure procedures to Norwegian aerodromes, hereunder adhering to all processes associated with instrument flight procedure design and updating charting data
- development of satellite based arrival and departure procedures at Norwegian aerodromes
- quality assurance and preparation of aeronautical data utilized for production
- calculation of and coordinating critical aeronautical data
- participation in the general work flow of Kart og Kunngjøring
- minimum 3 years of experience working as an Instrument Flight Procedure Designer
- analytical, accurate and adherence to production procedures
- high level of information management skills
- fluent in either Norwegian or English, written and oral
- prior Performance Based Navigation design experience
- prior knowledge of aeronautical publication services
- 3D analytical capabilities
- focused on achieving results and dedication to ongoing projects
- high cooperation/communication skills and having the ability to motivate coworkers
Avinor offers an interesting and challenging job in a highly dynamic environment. Instrument Flight Procedure Design services are highly sought after on a world-wide basis, and the deployment of satellite based approach procedures in Norwegian airspace provides ample of new opportunities that have not been available before. Tasks and contents related to the position may be adjusted according to future needs and changes within Kart og Kunngjøring management.
The position is initially a 18 months vacancy to cover two planned leaves in the Instrument Flight Procedure Design section. Any potential extension of the position will be discussed after 1 year of the vacancy.
Salary and other conditions are subject to individual contracts. 2% of the monthly salary is deducted to the Norwegian States pension fund. Avinor also offers very competitive personal insurances.
Avinor eier og driver 45 lufthavner over hele landet og kontrollerer flytrafikken i norsk luftrom. Hvert år reiser rundt 50 millioner passasjerer gjennom våre lufthavner. Sammen skaper vi verdier, relasjoner og opplevelser.
Avinor er underlagt offentlighetslovens bestemmelser om rett til innsyn i søkerlister. Opplysninger om søkeren kan bli offentliggjort selv om søkeren har anmodet om ikke å bli oppført på søkerlisten. Dersom ønsket om reservasjon ikke tas til følge, vil søkeren bli varslet og informert om det jfr. offentleglova § 25.