AutoStore AS is an international technology company that develops and supplies automated, space efficient warehouse systems. We specialize in space saving and efficient high-density robotic storage and picking solution for small-goods handling to some of the world's strongest brands. We are 145 employees globally, with headquarters in Vats, as well as sales and development office in Oslo.
AutoStore is the smartest, fastest and most space saving automated warehouse system on earth.
About the role
At AutoStore we are passionate about space efficiency and cutting edge robotic technologies solving our customers’ storage needs. To do this, we are dependent on having the right people in our team and we are looking for a leader for our research & development team in Oslo.
- Manage the Oslo department and staff including competence development and resource planning
- Manage and coach the local R&D team
- Coordinate R&D tasks and projects with the R&D organisation in Vats
- Participate in further development of the AutoStore System
- Drive continuous improvement of the software development process
- Plan, manage, coordinate & report on product development projects
- Contribute to software product development and programming
- Master’s degree in Information Technology, Informatics or similar.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from management of software development projects
- Experience in agile software development methodologies
- Working Knowledge of C++, C#, .Net, SQL, Web and QT
We hope you are:
- Innovative, knowledge-seeking and curious
- Pragmatic and results driven
- Good communication skills, fluent in English verbally and in writing
- Analytical, accurate and systematic
- Self-propelled, flexible and committed to what you do
- Team player
- Curious about trends and development
Experis er Norges største konsulent- og rekrutteringsselskap med over 500 konsulenter. Vi tilbyr rekruttering av ledere og nøkkelpersoner og høyt kvalifiserte konsulenter med kompetanse innen IT, ingeniørfag og økonomi. Blant våre kunder finner du over 90 prosent av Norges største børsnoterte selskaper. Experis er en del av ManpowerGroup og er kåret til et av verdens mest etiske selskaper. Besøk oss på www.experis.no.