MKonline is one of the leading analysis services for the European energy market. We fuel power market professionals with our web-based forecasts on fundamentals and prices as well as data and market insights.
To continue developing MKonline, Markedskraft is seeking for talented frontend developers to our offices in Oslo or Arendal.
- Implement MKonline’s features and user interfaces, both on server- and client-side
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Collaborate with Software Engineers, Sales and Product Development to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- 3+ years of HTML/CSS experience.
- Knowledge of Backbone is a plus.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field preferred.
Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply:
- Good pension benefits and insurances plans.
- Co-ownership in the company - we offer employee shares.
- A highly professional development environment where you’ll be seen and heard.
- Central located offices
We are looking for a result orientated developer with a creative spirit and a passion for coding. The right candidate enjoys working alone as well as in teams and has excellent communication skills. Fluency in English and at least a basic proficiency in Norwegian, oral and written, is a requirement.
Does this sound interesting to you? Apply today!
Markedskraft is a specialist in the European power market. We define ourselves as a specialized knowledge company, covering big-data processing and market analysis, as well as risk- and portfolio management services. Markedskraft serves more than 500 clients in more than 30 European countries from our offices in Norway (Arendal and Oslo), Sweden (Stockholm), Denmark (Aarhus) and Germany (Berlin).