The Future Group is building a completely new platform combining games, TV and online e-commerce. Our partners are globally renowned leaders in their fields, who regard our technology and our platform as the future of entertainment.
As an Unreal developer at The Future Group you will be involved in the development of our IMR and Games content creation platform and in our own in-house games and IMR projects.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Work with IMR and Games engineering team on content creation platform.
- Working closely with Product managers to implement interactive real-time features, user interface, assets/environments and functionality using the Unreal Engine for desktop and mobile games and experiences.
- Contribute ideas and solutions on all aspects of interactive real-time and game production and development, including scoping and resource projections.
- Developing proof of concept interactive prototypes for clients and internal initiatives.
- Working closely with creative teams to determine when a prototype is required and functional requirements of the prototype.
- Working on R+D to find technical solutions for client challenges.
- 3-5 years' strong and relevant experience.
- Deep technical understanding of Unreal Engine.
- Ability to write clean code, and project documentation.
- Ability to debug and QA projects.
- Familiarity with 3D/VFX pipelines.
- C++ or Blueprint expertise, with familiarity and ability to pick up other programming languages.
- Willingness to learn about new and emerging technologies.
- Previous experience in game development.
- Analytical and structured
- Focus on quality and ability to document
- Flexible and willing to learn
- Good presentation and customer service skills
- Team player
- Thrives being on the leading edge of technology
When you join us, you're joining a team dedicated to creating something new and amazing. We pride ourselves on having a vibrant and open culture, we all work and play hard. Can you help us in our shared mission to deliver exceptional entertainment experiences to audiences around the world?
Apply now! We can't promise you the world, but we can promise you a part of The Universe!
The Future Group
The Future Group is a leading interactive mixed reality technology company providing tools for TV, broadcast and entertainment applications in virtual and augmented reality. For use in TV production, mobile gaming and commercial solutions, The Future Group's mission is to merge multiple media to create the next generation of interactive commercial and industrial content. Based in Oslo, Norway, The Future Group has more than 70 employees and was co-founded by Jens Petter Høili and Bård-Anders Kasin in 2013.