AutoStore AS is an international technology company that develops and supplies automated space efficient warehouse systems. We specialize in space saving and efficient high-density robotic storage and picking solution for small-goods handling to some of the world's strongest brands. We are 145 employees globally, with headquarters in Vats, as well as sales and development office in Oslo.
AutoStore is the smartest, fastest and most space saving automated warehouse system on earth.
About the role
At AutoStore we are passionate about space efficiency and cutting edge robotic technologies solving our customers’ storage needs. To do this, we are dependent on having the right people in our team and we are looking for a software developer for our research & development team in Oslo.
- Software development of control and application software for the AutoStore Warehouse System
- Contribute to the further development of the AutoStore System
- Support the continuous improvement of the software development process
- Contribute to the planning, management, coordination and reporting on product development projects
- Master’s degree in Information Technology, Informatics, or similar
- Experience from applications software development is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Knowledge of agile software development methodologies is an advantage
- Good communication skills, fluent in English, verbally and in writing
- Working knowledge of C++, C#, .Net, QT, SQL-server, Web
We hope you are
- Innovative, knowledge-seeking and curious
- Pragmatic and results driven
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
- Good communication skills, fluent in English verbally and in writing
- Analytical, accurate and systematic
- Self-propelled, flexible and committed to what you do
- Team player
Experis Executive recruits top managers, managers and specialists for permanent positions within the private and public sectors. Our unique methodology and advisers with management experience ensure our clients have access to the best candidates at all times. Experis is represented in 12 offices across Norway, and our strength lies in our national and global network. Experis is a company in the ManpowerGroup.