We are looking for an Engineer to work in our SW & Algorithm team. TE Connectivity is currently a world leader in the application of ultrasound for fluid measurement for on-road and off-road vehicles. The sensors operate in a harsh environment to provide accurate measurements under severe process disturbances. Our customers rely on these measurements to reduce emissions and improve air quality.
You will join the four other members of our system and SW team. You will also interact with 25 other local team members covering Electronics, Transducers, Mechanical designers and Manufacturing designers. TE team members in Bergen hails from different cultures and countries, and together we form a stimulating working environment for open minded individuals who are eager to learn
We are looking for a person with a solid background in Engineering Cybernetics, Physics, Embedded SW development or similar. Ideally you are a senior engineer, but a strong educational background can compensate for lack of experience. You are curious and interested in learning as an individual, and as part of a team. You must have an interest in how you can implement algorithms in SW, and be willing to work in a structures manner to help ensure that our products continues to meet the quality standards of our customers.
The position in the System and SW team is in the core of the TE Bergen Engineering organization competence. Working here, you will have the opportunity to play an important role in our efforts to ensure that TE continues to lead in our selected niches of fluid sensors.
You are more than welcome to contact Garuda, our recruitment partner, for more information and a confidential conversation.
Some of the tasks you will become engaged in and learn more about
- Design, implement, test and validate software for embedded systems to ensure the company's smart sensors meet functional and performance requirements
- Participate in discussion with customers to ensure requirements are well understood
- Support system integration activities on customer projects
- Algorithm design and development related to digital signal processing
- Understand the physics of the environment the sensors is in and contribute to formulate an overall SW design
- Analyze and understand excising products and their implementation to determine best deign and method to add and/or change features and functionality
- Prepare documentation as required by the internal development process
- MSc or PhD Degree in Engineering Cybernetics, Physics, Software Engineering or similar
- We believe you will have solid knowledge in at least one of the disciplines listed below
- Signal processing
- Embedded systems design
- Embedded C7C++ programming
- Model-based design
- Relevant experience or knowledge in these following topics will be considered as a plus
- GIT, SVN, Python, Matlab, Agile methodologies (TDD, XP, CI, Scrum/Kanban), C#, WPF, CAN, RTOS and V-Model
- English is our working language so you must master English well both in writing and orally
- Being able to work effectively as part of a team as well as individually by producing results on your own
TE Connectivity www.te.com is a global company with sales of 15 billion US dollar.
TE Connectivity in Bergen is an Engineering organization integrated in TE’s global Engineering organization. In Bergen we develop fluid property sensors for the global transportation market.
The products are sold through TE’s global sales force and produced in TE plants throughout the world.
Ini Aksnes Mæle
Bedriftsrådgiver i Garuda
Bedriftsrådgiver i Garuda
Daglig leder/ Bedriftsrådgiver i Garuda
Hvem er TE Connectivity?
Creating A Safer, Sustainable, Productive and Connected Future
As the go-to engineering partner for today's innovation leaders and technology entrepreneurs, we are helping solve tomorrow's toughest challenges with advanced connectivity and sensors solutions.
TE Connectivity Sensor Solutions in Bergen is an R&D and product development organization developing sensors for challenging fluid environments for the global Truck, Bus and Construction machines markets. We are a multidisciplinary team of 40 engineers combining mechanical and electronics designs with micro-processors running embedded SW designed for high volume production. We are the world leader in Ultrasonic sensors for selected types of concentration measurements; our sensors play a critical role to reduce NOx emissions from the transportation sector. The sensors are manufactured and sold globally through TE’s global operations.