Local Unit & Position Description
We are seeking an Executive Assistant for our Group Chief Executive Officer. The main purpose of the role is to assist our Group CEO within his areas of responsibilities and any related issues that turn up in our dynamic business. Planning of long-term activities to ensure focus and efficient execution will also be a vital part of your role.
You will have the administrative responsibility for the CEO’s agenda, travel, logistics, meetings and many other topics. You will be working closely with the Senior Consultant at the CEO Office.
We are looking for a top motivated colleague who is self-driven, agile and curious and who thrives in a fast-paced working environment characterized by parallel tasks, complexity, unforeseen events and dynamic schedules.
In this role you will be exposed to, and collaborate with, a wide range of people from all levels of the DNV GL organization as well as customers and other external stakeholders. Through your proactiveness, you reach out and establish relations throughout our global organization, and through collaboration with peers/Country Chairs around the world you will gain insight in the operation of our diverse organization.
You pay attention to details while keeping the holistic view - and you are as happy to take on new challenges as you are ensuring that repetitive tasks are handled with quality and efficiency. You have a drive to improve existing work processes and are happy to share your ideas with your colleagues.
You constantly prioritize incoming enquiries and tasks to shield and to facilitate an effective and efficient CEO workday.
You create an efficient, yet stable and re-assuring work atmosphere and you support and encourage your colleagues through hectic workdays.
Your tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Be proactive and ensure that the Group CEO is prepared and at the right place at the right time!
- Have the administrative responsibility for the CEO office.
- Coordinate and prioritize a broad range of activities for Group CEO including travel planning, management of invitations and calendar management.
- Arrange internal and external large events and dinners hosted by Group CEO locally and internationally.
- Act as the first point of contact towards the Board Secretariat, the Group Security Office and the Global Shared Services IT organization.
- You have experience as an Executive Assistant, or similar, from large, international companies.
- You have higher education, preferably a Bachelor’s degree. Relevant work experience can compensate for higher education.
- We are looking for a candidate who is motivated to establish an international network, and through this gain insight into the culture and operations of our Business Areas.
- You are interested in and are attracted by our Purpose, Vision and Values.
- You are structured with high working capacity, and you can demonstrate significant results characterized by quality and precision.
- You communicate in a clear, precise and structured way, and you have excellent English skills, both written and spoken.
- You are highly adaptable and comfortable with effectively managing changes in a pragmatic and confident way.
- We expect you to be forward-thinking, flexible and solution oriented, able to act independently and proactively.
- You are perceived by others as very service-minded and trustworthy; with high integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- You are an experienced user of new technology/tools and are an “early adapter”, however you are also an experienced and advanced user of Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strong company culture with emphasis on competence development
- Great colleagues who value teamwork and support
- Attractive total compensation package
- 6 weeks annual vacation
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- International working environment
- Flexible working hours and focus on work/life balance
We are located beautifully close to the sea and can offer a wide variety of benefits like sport clubs with access to sailboats, kayaks, tennis court etc. We have company cabins and many social events and happenings.
Work location is at the company HQ just outside Oslo at Høvik with easy connection via train to Sandvika or Skøyen, and free shuttle buses to the Veritas Centre from both Sandvika and Skøyen.
CV/Application letters in English are welcomed!
Ellen Beck Pedersen
Consultant to Group CEO
Nina Marie Nicolas
Consultant & EA to CPO and CDTO
Hvem er DNV GL?
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!