DCX Nordic Digital Solutions team is our new cross-product and cross-functional team mastering pre-sales and delivery of digital business solutions powered by Adobe and Microsoft ecosystems.
This team is spread across several regions in Norway and Sweden, and collaborates with our global Microsoft and Adobe communities worldwide.
We are looking for new team members to build our business together.
What we look for?
- You enjoy analyzing, designing and implementing state of art digital business solutions.
- You enjoy learning new things every day.
- You enjoy working with clients and coaching others.
- As an architect, business analyst or developer, you master one or several of the following technologies:
Adobe Experience Cloud:
- Marketing Cloud - Adobe Experience Manager, Campaign, Target, Social
- Analytics Cloud
- Advertising Cloud
- Dynamics 365 - CRM and ERP
- Azure Cloud
- AI & ML – Bot Framework, Cortana Intelligence Suite, Azure Machine Learning
- PowerBI and Reporting
- IoT and Office 365
- You have a proven track record supported by at least 3+ years of relevant experience. (Do you have less experience, but can demonstrate special achievements compensating the lack? Feel free to apply and highlight those in your motivation letter.) Ideally, you have experience from finance, insurance, public or retail sector projects.
- You share our seven values https://www.capgemini.com/company-profile-key-figures/values-ethics/
- You have completed higher education.
- You are fluent in English and minimum intermediate (B1) in Norwegian.
Why you should consider joining our DCX Nordic Digital Solutions team?
- We build the team together.
- You will work cross-product and cross-functional to continuously improve your skills.
- You will have flexibility to work with different software products (also outside Microsoft & Adobe), change roles over time (for example, from architect to business analyst) or combine several roles at once (for example, business analyst and project manager).
- You can choose to be an active member of our global Microsoft and Adobe communities, exchange experience and collaborate with team leads from other countries on international pre-sales and projects.
- You can choose to travel and work on international projects around the globe.
- You will share and learn from other team members who are primarily subject matter experts and department managers.
- You will be a member of one of the largest growing professional international environments in Norway.
- You will get access to our competency development framework including personal career planning, certifications, seminars, conferences and courses both in Norway and Capgemini University in Paris.
- You will get access to our sport community and large number of social activities. In addition, we have 5 company cabins among others in Hemsedal, Trysil and Hafjell.
- We offer competitive salary in addition to subsidized training membership, travel insurance, good pension arrangements, disability pension, accident insurance, health insurance, group life insurance and occupational injury insurance. We have also good conditions for you in maternity as well as free health checks.
Are you interested?
Apply now! We expect you to provide your resume and a motivation letter. If you want to learn more about the team and the position, feel free to call Oleksandr Krasnoshchok (Head of the DCX Nordic Digital Solutions Team), 480 19 487 for a noncommittal talk.
Your request is confidential.
Talent and Recruitment Manager
Talent Acquisiton Specialist
Hvem er Capgemini Norge AS?
Capgemini er en verdensledende leverandør av consulting, teknologi og outsourcing tjenester. Vi utruster våre kunder til å endre sine virksomheter og realisere sitt potensial gjennom teknologi. Vår unike arbeidsmetode- the Collaborative Business Experience - gir våre kunder innsikt og kapasitet til å øke sin handlingsfrihet, slik at de kan oppnå enestående resultater. Capgemini Gruppen anvender en global leveransemodell kalt Rightshore®, hvor de beste talentene, uavhengig av arbeidssted, jobber sammen som et team for å skape og levere optimale resultater for våre kunder. Capgemini er representert i mer enn 40 land, har mer 120 000 ansatte globalt og omsatte for 9,7 milliarder Euro i 2011.