On behalf of Videxio, Academic Work is recruiting front-end developers with a mission to take their technology to the next level. Do you want to create top class user-friendly video communication accessible to any device?ABOUT THE ROLE
Working with front-end at Videxio is all about loveable integration and user friendliness. Here you will get the chance to test your self-developed functionalities in the apps. From day-to-day you will come to learn that your area of responsibility is anything but narrow. In a highly competent but small environment, you will get to work broadly with the functionality of Videxio products.
Together with Videxio's front-end team, you will start working with next generation interface, and you will work closely with designers for the best end product. Also, you will:
- Contribute to develop new features on existing application
- Contribute to develop new ways of communication using Videxios video-communication products
- Put new ideas to production
- Building better desktop applications and web clients
- Create harmony between web, mobile and client applications
It is important to add that in Videxio it is all about letting developers do what they are best at. It is therefore a good chance that your day-to-day responsibilities will involve more than what is described above.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have a Bachelor or Masters Degree in programming, development or informatics with good results (attach your grade transcripts to your application)
- You enjoy concept development and you love programming
- Passion for the full application lifecycle, including operations
If you have the experience of working with open source web technology on your own project, you should highlight this in your application.
If you have specific questions about the position, they will be answered at email@example.com during office hours. Please provide the Ad-id and job title in your mail.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as we will review applications continuously.
Hvem er Academic Work?
Vi i Academic Work jobber med å finne karrieremuligheter til young professionals – personer som er i starten av sin karriere eller ønsker å bytte karrierevei. Young professionals er vår nisje, vårt ekspertområde og en målgruppe vi tror sterkt på. Vi er et internasjonalt selskap med 20 års erfaring. Hittil har vi hjulpet 120.000 personer i jobb, og bare i Norge tilbyr vi over 1.200 karrieremuligheter i året.