On behalf of Videxio, Academic Work is recruiting front-end developers with a mission to take their technology to the next level. Do you want to create top class user-friendly video communication accessible to any device?
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working with front-end at Videxio is all about loveable integration and user friendliness. Here you will get the chance to test your self-developed functionalities in the apps. From day-to-day you will come to learn that your area of responsibility is anything but narrow. In a highly competent but small environment, you will get to work broadly with the functionality of Videxio products.
Together with Videxios front-end team, you will start working with next generation interface, and you will work closely with designers for the best end product. Also, you will:
- Contribute to develop new features on existing application
- Contribute to develop new ways of communication using Videxios video-communication products
- Put new ideas to production
- Building better desktop applications and web clients
- Create harmony between web, mobile and client applications
It is important to add that in Videxio it is all about letting developers do what they are best at. It is therefore a good chance that your day-to-day responsibilities will involve more than what is described above.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have a Bachelor or Masters Degree in programming, development or informatics with good results (attach your grade transcripts to your application)
- You enjoy concept development and you love programming
- Passion for the full application lifecycle, including operations
- Skills in Angular, React and REST API
- Minimum two years of experience using Angular, React, Angular.Js or REST APIs
If you have the experience of working with open source web technology you should highlight this in your application.
If you have specific questions about the position, they will be answered at firstname.lastname@example.org during office hours. Please provide the Ad-id and job title in your mail.
The application deadline is set to 23.juni. However, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as we will review applications continuously towards the deadline.
Hvem er Academic Work?
Vi i Academic Work arbeider med bemanning og rekruttering av Young Professionals – studenter og nyutdannede i begynnelsen av sin karriere. Young Professionals er vår nisje, vårt ekspertområde og en målgruppe vi tror sterkt på. Hos oss kan du jobbe som utleid konsulent på spesifikke oppdrag hos våre kunder, eller bli fast ansatt via vår rekrutteringsvirksomhet