Would you like to play an essential role in COWI's future journey, and do you consider it a long-term opportunity to be part of our ambitious Energy International leadership team? Do you want to drive markets in Green Fuels? Then, you should apply for the position of Vice President Markets for Green Fuels.
Join us in designing the future!
EXTEND YOUR POTENTIAL WITH A GLOBAL TEAM OF EXPERTS
We are looking for a Vice President to join our team, giving you the opportunity to be part of our growth journey by driving our business development and growth in Green Fuels from a global perspective. This role comprises gaining knowledge of opportunities in the market, planning for capture, as well as pitching and winning new projects through development of client relations. You will be responsible for preparing and executing the go-to-market plan, building the pipeline, generating order backlog, developing winning proposal, extracting knowledge from market to COWI and ensuring collaboration across COWI regarding capture work and decisions on customers/markets. You will functionally manage business development resources relevant for your segment. The Vice President (Markets) is part of the leadership team in Energy International and will have operational functional reference to the Senior Market Director.On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for:
- managing a portfolio of clients focusing on Green Fuels in our core markets in Scandinavia, the UK and North America, and globally together with our key accounts
- practising professional key account management of important accounts in your segment
- developing a strategic pipeline of flagship projects and early capture planning
- leading the 'bid/no-bid' decision and winning proposal strategy processes
- developing strong value propositions for co-creation with our key clients
- setting up proposal teams and acting as sounding board on capture work in segment
- supporting the development of professional business development capabilities in the segment and professionalising sales in Energy International
- utilising and supporting the Capture Office in developing the segment.
STRONG BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND LEADERSHIP SKILLS
To do well in this position, we believe you have significant experience in bringing customer and market insights together with commercial acumen to deliver customer-centric solutions. You also pursue new insights and constantly explore new ways to improve, while respecting our clients, your colleagues, the local community, and the planet we live on.
Furthermore, you have:
- a technical degree, e.g., in engineering combined with a commercial education, accompanied by relevant experience from the energy sectors
- solid experience from international markets – in particular, experience from Scandinavia, the UK and/or North America is an advantage
- strong leadership experience demonstrating the achievement of results through influence, presence, strategic thinking and effective problem-solving
- a knack for building strong relations using empathy, and an outgoing and dynamic approach
- the ability to participate in proposal development, evaluate business risk and support business development activities
- experience from matrix organisations, preferably from positions with both full and dotted management positions.
SUCCESS FACTORS IN THE POSITION
You and your team will be a success when you, together with the rest of the organisation, achieve:
- profitable turnover growth targets in the segment and in the defined core geographies
- high targets for customer satisfaction (NPS) with our key accounts and on flagship projects
- ambitious engagement targets of business development in your team
- a strong collaborative approach with key stakeholders internally in the organisation.
COWI'S TEAM ACROSS THE WORLD
At COWI, the field of green fuels primarily comprises projects in green hydrogen, methanol, ammonia, and sustainable aviation fuel. We work on some of the world’s biggest Green Fuels projects and with the most ambitious developers, investors, energy majors and off takers.
Together with customers, partners, and colleagues, we shape a future where people and societies grow and flourish. We do that by co-creating sustainable and beautiful solutions that improve the quality of life for people today and many generations ahead.
COWI is a growing international consulting group. We pride ourselves on delivering high value to our clients and the communities we serve.
Living up to our core values is a priority in the way we work. We collaborate with our customers, partners and colleagues to connect people and places to create better solutions. We respect our environment and focus on helping local communities thrive by creating opportunities. We are curious and forward thinking as we pursue new knowledge and insights. Most importantly, we care.
For further details, please visit our website, https://www.cowi.com/
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?Please email our Senior Market Director, Jens Bjørnmose on JSBJ@cowi.com or Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant, Oliver Sommer at email@example.com
HOW TO APPLYAll we need from you is to upload your CV in the link below. The application deadline is stated at the top of the page.
EQUAL-OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERCOWI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, COWI complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Hvem er COWI AS?
Våre ansatte er vår største ressurs: Det er våre ansatte som gjør prosjektene vellykkede. Hos COWI får du en unik mulighet til å lære av de beste og utvikle potensialet ditt, og du får delta i å forme fremtidens samfunn. Sammen med lederen din utarbeider du en plan for din egen utvikling, og du får muligheten til å bygge på din kompetanse i både lokale og globale prosjekter fra dag til dag.
For mer informasjon, besøk www.cowi.no/om-oss