Do you want to be part of a creative, innovative and progressive Business Area in DNV GL - Digital Solutions? Do you want to influence the digital transformation in DNV GL?
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer with experience, passion and skills to help our company on its digital journey.
Digital Solutions consists of approximately 1000 digital experts globally, developing and selling digital services and solutions, with the goal to optimize the expertise and complement the other Business Areas. As a part of this strategy Digital Solutions has recently launched Digital Technology Centre as a central and key player in giving support to the ongoing digital transformation of DNV GL.
You will be part of Digital Technology Centre (DTC) and in particular the “Innovation and Solution Factory”. The team is responsible for establishing and providing strong competence within innovation frameworks, user experience design, agile methods, technology governance and software architecture for web/cloud-based solutions.
We want to ensure that users of our services get a great user experience and therefore need to strengthen our team with UX/UI expertise to streamline the innovation process from ideas through minimum viable products towards fully operational solutions. You will be working on concepts, design and user experience for products developed by the other DNV GL Business Areas and Digital Solutions.
What can we offer?
- Strong company culture with emphasis on competence development
- An exciting role with big impact on DNV GL, services and products across business areas
- Co-operation and experience sharing with other UX designers around the globe
- Great colleagues who value teamwork and support each other
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Flexible working hours and focus on work/life balance
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Pension program
Expectation and responsibilities
- Develop further the existing design framework, method toolbox and style guides.
- Conduct user research and collect insights so to support design decisions in the coming development phases
- Facilitate and co-ordinate design sprints with key stakeholders and customers
- Develop concepts, wireframes and prototypes that helps in supporting great user experiences
- Create network with other designers, developers and stakeholders as a part of one or more agile development
- teams or projects
- Monitor and analyses user behavior using qualitative and quantitative measures/testing
- Suggest improved user experience based on user insight in projects
Who are we looking for?
- The ideal candidate will have an eye for an easy-to-use design and have skills to translate customer requirements into user friendly and intuitive interfaces.
- You have previously worked with UX perspectives on complex digital solutions
- Relevant higher education within technology or design
Strong facilitation skills
- Experience with customer journey mapping and customer insight methods
- Good abilities in managing multiple stakeholders and balance their needs and perspectives with good UX solutions
- Able to deliver prototypes for creative and user-friendly end to end solutions
- Able to produce concept UI design through sketching and low fidelity mockups
- More than 2 years’ project experience from UX work, especially interaction design
- Experience with relevant tools such as UXPin, Axure, Sketch, Zeplin and InVision
- Fluent in English
- You want to make an impact and are ready to go the extra mile to make it happen
- You are a team-player, reaching out to relevant parts of our organization
- You are structured, flexible and result oriented
- You are continuously seeking inspiration through external communities, meetups and conferences
- You are committed to innovation and are curious about software and technology trends
- You are sociable, able to create a good atmosphere and to recognize that feedback is the fuel of high performing teams
- For more information please contact: Matthew Longman - firstname.lastname@example.org
Company & Business Area Description
Data is the raw material of the 21st century. It is the foundation and driver of the digital transformation and forms the basis of value creation. To accelerate our growth and development of new offerings to existing and new customers, we are consolidating our digital assets and resources in our new Digital Solutions organization,” Remi Eriksen, Group President and CEO of DNV GL.
We are setting up this new Business Area to further enrich and enhance DNV GL’s offerings to our customers, and create a larger impact and competitive advantage for our company. The Digital Solutions organization will come from, and build on, different parts of our existing organization, and will consist of approximately 1000 digital experts, to leverage the full potential of the internet of things. The organization will optimize this expertise to meet the challenges of data quality and security, with our newly launched platform Veracity as the basis.
Digital Solutions will have a strong external focus, and our services will complement what the other Business Areas are doing towards our various markets. We will have a close dialogue with each of the other Business Areas to identify where Digital Solutions shall take lead in the market and open doors for other service offerings – and where we can benefit from the relations and positions we have in other Business Areas.
Hvem er DNV GL?
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries. Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight. With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is the world’s leading classification society and a recognized advisor for the maritime industry. We enhance safety, quality, energy efficiency and environmental performance of the global shipping industry – across all vessel types and offshore structures. We invest heavily in research and development to find solutions, together with the industry, that address strategic, operational or regulatory challenges.