Wärtsilä is a global leader in advanced technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. The company has operations in 200 locations in 70 countries. In Norway Wärtsilä has more than 1000 employees who deliver industry -leading product and solutions for vessels and offshore installations around the world.
Wärtsilä Moss AS is a global leader in the development, design, manufacturing and after sales services for Exhaust Gas Cleaning Systems and Inert Gas / Nitrogen systems for marine applications. Our Customers are shipyards, ship owners and oil companies world-wide.
Test Engineer - Exhaust Gas Cleaning
Test engineer in EGC R&D Test Hall is a versatile role with numerous challenges varying from continuous maintenance work, developing and rebuilding test equipment/set-up as well as contributing in the actual testing. The EGC R&D department handles both product development and solves technical and operational issues. We work in close cooperation with the rest of the EGC Team and across Wärtsilä business units.
- Handling and operating HFO engines and equipment
- Development of post engine gas treatment equipment such as SCR, silencers, scrubbers is in our scope
- In addition to work in the Moss test hall, extensive travelling and testing on board sailing vessel
Qualifications and skills:
- Process and operational skills
- Computer skills
- Solution oriented and curious
- Broad mechanical and technical experience, interest and understanding
- Extended experience from operating marine HFO engines and equipment is required
- Structured and efficient way of working with written reports on the test results
- Analytical mindset
- Self motivating as well as efficient team player
- Technical College or Bachelor in marine technical operations
- Experience from Mechanical / Process work
- Chemical experience and know-how
- Experience within Marine Industry is an advantage
- Experience from R&D activities is an advantage
- Experience for operating marine HFO engines and equipment is required
Please register your CV at www.experis.no to apply.
If you have any questions, please contact our Senior Advisor Steinar Instefjord at Steinar.email@example.com / +47 948 57 202
Wärtsilä operates around the world and employs people with very diverse skills, backgrounds and ambitions. The world has enough talkers. We are doers. We are approximately 18,000 men and women dedicated to achieving our clients' goals. We believe in equal opportunities and personal growth and want to support our employees in finding their own path within Wärtsilä. With us you get a chance to work in industries that somehow touch upon every single person's life in the world.
Hvem er Experis?
Experis is Norway’s largest consultancy and recruitment company with 850 consultants. We offer highly qualified consultants, recruiting and project solutions within the fields of Engineering, Finance and IT. Our Experis Executive Division recruits leaders and key personnel in the private and public sector. Among our clients you will find over 90 percent of Norway’s leading companies. Experis is a company in ManpowerGroup and is voted one of the world’s most ethical companies.
As a consultant in Experis, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.Experis.no