Norges Bank Investment Management manages the Government Pension Fund Global. The fund is invested worldwide in equities, fixed income and real estate, totalling around 8,200 billion kroner (1 trillion dollar). Our mission is to safeguard and build wealth for Norway’s future generations. We are operating in a global, highly competitive and constantly evolving market. We are more than 600 people of more than 35 nationalities, with offices in Oslo, London, New York, Singapore and Shanghai.
Norges Bank Investment Management is seeking a dedicated and results oriented professional for the position of Test Developer in our Solution Architecture department. This group is part of the System and Data department within our Operations area. The team is responsible for the implementation and management of the system and data architecture supporting the global investment activities in Norges Bank Investment Management.
NBIM is a change-oriented organisation with innovation being one of our core values. We are currently in the process of moving our data centre to a cloud-based service provider, performing a reorganisation where all activities related to test and automation will be insourced to the Oslo office, shifting from a manual test approach to high focus on test automation, and moving towards a more agile way of doing development.
Raising the quality of our deliveries is a focus area at NBIM and for that reason we are seeking a Test Developer. If you wish to be part of this journey you will have a large say on the technologies and test tools we choose, impacting the way we work and how we face future challenges. As a test developer in NBIM you will work in a team with developers, testers, data managers, system manager, who collaborate closely with the end users, where the focus is to maintain and develop our systems.
The position is located in Oslo and some travel might be required.
- Taking a role in defining the overall test automation framework for the organization
- Developing, enhancing and maintaining the functional and performance test suites
- Taking on the role as test responsible as an integral part of dynamic project teams
- Participating in all steps of the software development life cycle
- Working with stakeholders, business and developers to refine requirements, create test plans and test cases
- Communicating test status to project managers and senior management
- Supporting and coordinating with users during test activities
- Providing guidance related to impact and risk.
- University degree in a technical discipline or equivalent, with strong academic records
- Experience from test methodology and setting up test automation frameworks
- Experience with database / MS SQL
- Experience with API, .Net/C#
- Programming experience, for instance with Java script & Python is a plus
- Experience with Agile methodology and SCRUM
- Team player
- ISTQB or similar certification is a plus
- Ambition to excel
- High level of integrity
Excellent collaboration and communication skills with strong proficiency in written and spoken English
Norges Bank Investment Management can offer a rewarding, international fast-paced working environment, and the opportunity to play a role in safeguarding and building financial wealth for future generations as part of one of the world’s largest funds. NBIM has a performance culture that values the contribution of every individual and focuses on professional growth.
Norges Bank Investment Management is committed to ensuring Equal Opportunities for all employees.
Are you interested in hearing more about the position?
Contact Sonia Gagneet Kaur, recruiter at Experis, mob 478 31 393 / email@example.com for more information
Karoline Anglevik Erlien
Hvem er Experis?
Experis is Norway’s largest consultancy and recruitment company with 850 consultants. We offer highly qualified consultants, recruiting and project solutions within the fields of Engineering, Finance and IT. Our Experis Executive Division recruits leaders and key personnel in the private and public sector. Among our clients you will find over 90 percent of Norway’s leading companies. Experis is a company in ManpowerGroup and is voted one of the world’s most ethical companies.
As a consultant in Experis, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.Experis.no