Norges Bank Investment Management manages the Government Pension Fund Global. The fund is invested worldwide in equities, fixed income and real estate, totaling around NOK 8,000 billion kroner. Our mission is to safeguard and build wealth for Norway’s future generations. We are operating in a global, highly competitive and constantly evolving market. We are more than 500 people of more than 30 nationalities, with offices in Oslo, London, New York, Singapore and Shanghai.
Norges Bank Investment Management is seeking a dedicated and results oriented professional for the position of Test developer. This test group is part of the System and data department within our Operations area. The team is responsible for the implementation and management of the system and data architecture supporting the global investment activities in Norges Bank Investment Management.
Norges Bank Investment Management is a change-oriented organisation with innovation being one of our core values. We are currently in the process of moving our data centre to a cloud-based service provider, performing a reorganisation where all activities related to test and automation will be insourced to the Oslo office, shifting from a manual test approach to high focus on test automation, and moving towards a more agile way of doing development.
Raising the quality of our deliveries is a focus area at Norges Bank Investment Management and for that reason we are currently building a test team and are looking to expand it. If you wish to be part of this journey you will have a large say on the technologies and test tools we choose, impacting the way we work and how we face future challenges.
The position is in Oslo and some travel might be required.
- Developing, enhancing and maintaining the functional and performance test suites
- Taking on the role as test responsible as an integral part of dynamic project teams
- Contribute to defining the overall test automation framework of the organization
- Participating in all steps of the software development life cycle
- Working with stakeholders, business and developers to refine requirements, create test plans and test cases.
- Communicating test status to project managers and senior management
- Supporting and coordinating with users during test activities
- Providing guidance related to impact and risk.
- University degree in a technical discipline or equivalent, with strong academic records
- ISTQB or similar certification
- Programming experience, for instance with Java script & Python
- Database / SQL experience
- Knowledge of API and ETL testing is a plus
- Knowledge of test methodology and setting up test automation frameworks
- Experience with Agile methodology and SCRUM
- Understanding of financial systems is a plus, e.g. Longview and SimCorp Dimension
- Ambition to excel
- High level of integrity
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with strong proficiency in written and spoken English
Karoline Anglevik Erlien
Hvem er Experis?
Experis er Norges største konsulent- og rekrutteringsselskap med over 500 konsulenter. Vi tilbyr rekruttering av ledere og nøkkelpersoner og høyt kvalifiserte konsulenter med kompetanse innen IT, ingeniørfag og økonomi. Blant våre kunder finner du over 90 prosent av Norges største børsnoterte selskaper. Experis er en del av ManpowerGroup og er kåret til et av verdens mest etiske selskaper. Besøk oss på www.experis.no.