Experis is Norway’s largest consultancy and recruitment company with 850 consultants. We offer highly qualified consultants, recruiting and project solutions within the fields of Engineering, Finance and IT. Our Experis Executive Division recruits leaders and key personnel in the private and public sector. Among our clients you will find over 90 percent of Norway’s leading companies. Experis is a company in ManpowerGroup and is voted one of the world’s most ethical companies.
As a consultant in Experis, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.Experis.no
The SAP SuccessFactors Talent Management Delivery Project:
- Goal: Implement a uniform digital people management system for managers and employees across Company and HR as a fundament for enabling a high performance culture.
- We will implement new global digital HR services fit for the future and equips us for further growth.
SuccessFactors modules/processes in scope:
- Performance & Goals
- Succession & Development
Locations in scope: FR, NL, NO, UK, DE
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Test and Data Management Lead will work closely with the project manager and play a key role in ensuring the project meets its objectives by managing both the testing of the solution and secure proper data management.
- Manage and follow-up of all test and error correction activities.
- Ensure that sufficient testing of the solution is conducted before acceptance of system.
- Manage all interface related activities between SuccessFactors and SAP HCM / AD.
- Manage the data loading and mapping process and follow-up activities.
- Project management support (deputy when project manager is absent)
Operations & coordination
- Apply a structured methodology and lead internal testing and data management activities.
- Manage preparation and run of user acceptance tests and pilot runs.
- Support the general design, development, delivery of the project.
- Assist in the transition from current to future state for HR community in the company.
- Establish and maintain test plans and test scripts for functional and UAT testing of the systems.
- UAT strategy. Test campaign progress report.
- SPOC regarding all issues on testing and data management towards the vendor.
- Secure correct data mapping and quality assurance.
- Support project manager in project delivery.
- Follow-up on all interface deliverables, SSO, mobile clients etc.
- Maintenance of risk register.
- Quality assurance of technical/operational documentation.
- Follow-up of issue log and relevant activities.
Formal qualifications, skills and experience requirements:
- Proven Test & Data Management skills in agile projects.
- Good knowledge of project management skills.
- Knowledge of HR business processes
- (Performance & Goals, Succession & Development, Learning and Compensation)
- Proven skills and experience in facilitating and coordinating, team management.
- Knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors and SAP HCM.
- Good knowledge of test and data management principles and methodologies.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, to a variety of audience.
- Experience working with international projects and cultures.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
- Work structured and possess good knowledge of Excel.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
Education and experience
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Written and oral fluency in English
The candidate will report to the Project Manager
Experis can offer you
You will have the opportunity for personal and professional development in various and challenging assignments. We offer competitive conditions, pension and insurance policy and a strong social environment. You will have your own mentor and be offered career guidance in addition you will receive access to free training courses. You will also have the opportunity to attend social events in addition to discount on gym memberships, bank and insurance, studies and healthcare.