Aibel's skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company's eight offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund (Norway) and Laem Chabang (Thailand) with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.
- Proactive, flexible and open to change
- Results and performance oriented
- Communicate openly and directly
- Motivate, develop colleagues and affective teams
- Demonstrate responsibility and is reliable
- Tender pricing strategy
- Price compiling
- Continuously update tender pricing methods and tools and secure that these are suitable and implemented in tenders
- Lead and develop pricing benchmark exercises and databased
- Be part of tender strategy development
- Be part of commercial audits
- Contribute in the overall activities in Business Control
- Bachelor’s or master's degree within marketing, business administration, finance or similar
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Project execution experience
- Strong business understanding and a commercial mind-set
- Structured, systematic and responsible
- Excellent communication skills
- Language requirements are Norwegian (preferable) and English (written and oral)
- Ability to relate well to people at all levels and to establish networks
- Efficient with ability to work under time pressure, including multitasking
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Positive and proactive attitude and is solution oriented
- Excellent team player and be able to motivate, inspire and coordinate colleagues
What we offer:
We can offer you interesting assignments in an informal, dynamic and friendly working environment with good possibilities for professional and personal development. We offer a wide range of social events and competitive benefits.
Line Fossberg Taranger
Hvem er Aibel?
Aibel er et ledende serviceselskap innen oppstrøms olje- og gass- samt offshore vindindustri. Vi tilby våre kunder de mest optimale og innovative løsningene innen design, bygging, oppgradering og vedlikehold gjennom hele livssyklusen. Aibels 4.000 dyktige medarbeidere er tett på kunden ved selskapets kontorer i Norge og Sørøst-Asia. I tillegg har vi to moderne verft i Haugesund (Norge) og Laem Chabang (Thailand) med komplett fabrikasjons- og sammenstillingsmuligheter.