In this role you will be working with:
- Technical support to key customers and distributors during in-design of modules
- Radio protocols for RF modules in the 169 – 2450 MHz range
- Wireless communication protocols such as, Wireless M-Bus, Sigfox, 6LoWPAN, ZigBee
- Debugging and test of customer HW and SW
- Creating application notes and other technical documents to support customers
You should have:
- 2 – 4 years of experience in electronics development or as application engineer
- Bachelor or Master degree in electronics, or relevant hands-on experience
- Solid knowledge of microcontroller programming and wireless communication
- Experience with antenna design and RF measurements is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with RTOS, IP communication, Linux
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Have good communication and teamwork skills
- Result oriented, customer focus and service minded
- Have excellent time management skills and attentive to details and quality
We offer you:
- An exciting job with highly qualified and motivated colleagues with a passion for wireless
- Becoming a member of a small but active and creative team in international competition
- Supporting international companies in development projects doing state-of-the art design
- To work in a dynamic industry, implementing technologies for the future
We offer competitive salary and excellent conditions of work. The office is located in Oslo.
To apply for this position please send your CV and application cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Peder Martin Evjen
Hvem er Radiocrafts AS?
Radiocrafts is a leading RF module design and manufacturing company. Radiocrafts’ standard RF modules provide compact, easy-to-use, low cost, low power and high performance RF solutions for a large number of wireless applications using license-free ISM bands. By using modules OEM manufacturers without RF design knowledge can easily add wireless technology into their design, reducing time-to-market, cost of design, test and compliance approvals. Radiocrafts also offers custom and application specific product development, supporting customers from initial project ideas to volume product delivery. (See www.radiocrafts.com).