The Technical Expert – Technical Services gives technical support to internal and external customers after project handover (during warranty and lifecycle services period). The Expert participates in product improvement and development activities, supports field service activities and conduct technical investigations into the issues encountered in the field.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- To solve technical issues in the field related to the Gas Solutions systems, products and their components
- To proactively provide recommendations to customers based on data/information received in the field
- To manage control system upgrade and modification projects
- To provide technical training to the customers as well as colleagues
- To provide technical content as well as to coordinate technical bulletin creation within own responsibility area
- To support the Operations and Process Control teams in the Product Development process using field feedback/experience
Qualifications and experience:
- Higher degree in engineering (e.g. Bachelor or Master degree) – Automation, Electrical or Instrumentation Engineering
- Previous experience from Maritime (Ship/FPSO), Oil & Gas and/or Process industry
- Knowledge of software architecture and programming experience:
- Siemens STEP 7/TIA portal
- Citec SCADA
- NACOS (Valmatic) Platinum
- Knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards and class rules such as IEC, IGC code, ABS, DNVGL and BV
- Experience with control systems design and control cabinet documentation
- Experience from control system testing and commissioning
- Field Service experience (onshore/offshore)
- Good command of English, both oral and written
We expect you to be proactive and willing to learn and adapt to new technologies. The official working language is English. Willingness to travel, i.e. installation and follow-up of equipment for field testing or on-site troubleshooting (estimated 80 – 100 days per year).
Location: Asker, Norway; Gdynia, Poland and Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Why Jefferson Wells?
As a consultant in Jefferson Wells, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.jeffersonwells.no
- Application deadline: 30.09.2021, candidates will be contacted continuously
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously (also before the official deadline).
For further questions about the position or process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Guro Agnete Barnholt; 90 07 11 62/ Guro.Barnholt@Jeffersonwells.no
Jefferson Wells provides consulting and recruitment services in management, technology and finance. We attract specialists with qualifications and skills that help create value for our customers.
The company is nationwide with offices in Oslo, Kristiansand, Bergen, Stavanger and Trondheim. The name is new, but our history in the Norwegian market dates back to 1973. Jefferson Wells is part of ManpowerGroup. Read more at jeffersonwells.no
Christian Magnus Ramm Steen
Rådgiver, Jefferson Wells
Hvem er Jefferson Wells ?
Om Jefferson Wells
Vi tilbyr konsulent- og rekrutteringstjenester innen ledelse, teknologi og økonomi. Navnet er nytt, men vår historie strekker seg tilbake til 1973. Siden den gang har vi vært en verdsatt leverandør av kompetanse til virksomheter innen privat og offentlig sektor.