We are seeking someone with expertise in systems and electronics development. Candidates must have an MSc with a good grade or a PhD, as well as a background in both electronics and physics/optics. The successful candidate will work within and across these disciplines, developing our next generation of laser-based gas and dust analyzers.
- Acquire a comprehensive overview of the measurement technology used in our products
- Develop new electronic solutions – analogue as well as digital
- Develop software in cooperation with our software developers
- Participate in the design of optical and optomechanical solutions
- Be the glue between our departments (electronics, software and optics)
- Participate in the certification process (EMC, Ex, SIL, etc.) for new products
- Prepare documentation to facilitate manufacturing of new products
- Assist in presenting new products in publications, and at conferences and fairs
- MSc or PhD within a relevant discipline
- Knowledge of optics, lasers and detector systems
- Work experience with laser-based measurement systems is desirable, but other skilled graduates will be considered
- Knowledge in analogue and low-noise electronics
- Experience with, and interest in working with microcontrollers
- Good programming skills in C and other high-level programming languages
- Versatility and willingness to accept a broad range of development assignments
- Positive, solution-oriented, and thorough
- Eager to follow new development in the field
- Cutting-edge products
- Reliable owners that focus on results
- A positive working environment among highly skilled colleagues
- Opportunities for career development in an international business
- Competitive terms and favourable pension and insurance schemes
Advisor at CONESS Search & Selection AS
CTO at Neo Monitors
Hvem er Neo Monitors?
NEO Monitors is a high-tech company that manufactures and markets laser-based gas and dust analyzers. The company's state-of-the-art products are traded mainly on the international market in Europe, Asia, and North America. The company has a solid financial and ownership base.
Since 2017, NEO Monitors has been part of Nederman, a world-leading developer and supplier of environmental technology products and solutions for demanding industrial processes.
For further information about the company, see www.neomonitors.com.