Experis is Norway’s largest consultancy and recruitment company with 850 consultants. We offer highly qualified consultants, recruiting and project solutions within the fields of Engineering, Finance and IT. Our Experis Executive Division recruits leaders and key personnel in the private and public sector. Among our clients you will find over 90 percent of Norway’s leading companies. Experis is a company in ManpowerGroup and is voted one of the world’s most ethical companies.
As a consultant in Experis, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.Experis.no
Our customer is looking for a candidate that is going to have the system ownership (functional ownership) of MS SharePoint, MS Teams and enterprise search to ensure required functional delivery to meet realistic expectations from the users. Secure that the system provides dedicated functionality, is secure and that criticality level is set correct. The person will cooperate with IT Business Analyst and superusers within the company.
- Continue to develop roadmap for the internal company platform
- Identify and clarify realistic expectations from the users and propose priorities and timing of the elements in the roadmap
- Have knowledge and understanding of interfaces
- Ensure user-forums are established and participate in these
- Control and monitor the functionality and communicate needs for funding
- Monitor the support and initiate changes when necessary
- Understand end-users training needs and training delivery options
- Identify risk due to down-time
- Updated on best practice and trends within collaboration solutions
- Experienced user in Office365 applications and demonstrated skills within ownership of tools.
- Demonstrated skills within Office 365 functionality and a promotor of digital solutions and a willingness to test these
- Knowledge of document management processes, requirements and best practice
Education and experience
- Higher education within relevant subject area (Information Management, Computer science or similar)
- Knowledge of relevant rules and regulations within information management
- Proficient in the use of Office365 applications and Sharepoint in particular
- Knowledge of document management processes and requirements
- 5-10 years’ experience in setting up information management processes
- Extensive experience with Office365 Collaboration solutions.
- Fluent in English, oral and written.
- Regulatory competence for the petroleum industry
The position holder should display behaviours which supports the objective of our customers new Data and Information Management organisation, with focus on collaboration, sharing of experience, working in a proactive way and strive to achieve continuous improvement.
- Proactive, takes initiative, drives workflows forward
- Positive, a driver, demonstrates motivation and commitment
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
- Excellent knowledge of IT tools
- Organized and structured
- Good communication skills
Experis can offer you
You will have the opportunity for personal and professional development in various and challenging assignments. We offer competitive conditions, pension and insurance policy and a strong social environment. You will have your own mentor and be offered career guidance in addition you will receive access to free training courses. You will also have the opportunity to attend social events in addition to discount on gym memberships, bank and insurance, studies and healthcare.