Are you our new employee?
Wärtsilä Norway AS are currently looking for a System Engineer to strengthen our organisation.
Our main focus is power electronics systems, electrical propulsion systems and battery hybrid power.
Responsibilities and requirements
- Participation in project execution and studies for electrical systems.
- Development of system design and preparation of documentation.
- Evaluation of bids, review of vendor documentation and supplier follow-up.
- System analyses and simulations.
- Technical clarifications concerning customer, suppliers.
- Technical support for commissioning and start-up activities.
- You are analytic and likes to have a theoretical approach to problem solving. You also
- have the skills to back this up with simulation.
- You have good command in English, good communication skills and have a customer mind set.
- Our customers focus on green environmental friendly solutions.
- B.Sc/M.Sc in Electrical Engineering
- Experience from power electronics / simulation (PSCAD, MATLAB or similar tools)
- Experience from maritime electrical system design.
- Competitive salary and pension agreements.
- Internal and external training program and focus on personal development.
- Exciting work environment.
Hvem er Wärtsilä Norway AS?
Wärtsilä operates in 70 countries around the world and employs people with diverse skills, background and ambitions. We believe in equal opportunities and personal growth and want to support our employees in finding their own path within Wärtsilä.
Wärtsilä supports its customers throughout the lifecycle of their installations by optimising efficiency and performance. We provide the most comprehensive portfolio of services and the broadest service network in the industry, for both the energy and marine markets. We are committed to providing high quality, expert support, and the availability of services in the most environmentally sound way possible, wherever our customers are.