ARE YOU OUR NEW EMPLOYEE AND COLLEAGUE?
Wärtsilä Norway AS are currently looking for System Engineers to strengthen our organisation within power electronics systems, battery hybrid power and marine system integration.
What's in it for you?
- Interesting and challenging work tasks.
- Competitive salary and pension agreements.
- Internal and external training program and focus on personal development.
- Exciting work environment.
- You are both practical and analytic, and likes to have a combined theoretical and commercial approach to problem solving.
- You have good command in English, good communication skills and have a customer mindset.
- Participation in project execution and studies for electrical systems.
- Development of system design and preparation of documentation.
- Assist in pre-study and offering phase in cooperation with Service Sales.
- Evaluation of bids, review of vendor documentation and supplier follow-up.
- System analyses and simulations.
- Technical clarifications concerning customer, suppliers.
- Technical support for commissioning and start-up activities.
- B.Sc./M.Sc within the field of Electrical and Automation Systems.
- Documented relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
- Experience with engineering tools.
- Experience with software engineering.
- Experience with or understanding of Diesel Electric Power Distribution systems.
- Experience with or understanding of vessel automation systems or VSD systems.
- Knowledge about class rules for electrical and automation system in general and battery hybrid solution in particular.
PLACE OF WORK
Stord or Trondheim
Liv A Rolfsnes
Senior HR coordinator
Hvem er Wärtsilä Norway AS?
Wärtsilä operates in 70 countries around the world and employs people with diverse skills, background and ambitions. We believe in equal opportunities and personal growth and want to support our employees in finding their own path within Wärtsilä.
Wärtsilä supports its customers throughout the lifecycle of their installations by optimising efficiency and performance. We provide the most comprehensive portfolio of services and the broadest service network in the industry, for both the energy and marine markets. We are committed to providing high quality, expert support, and the availability of services in the most environmentally sound way possible, wherever our customers are.