Aibel is a leading service company within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our customers with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout a project’s entire life cycle. Aibel's 4000 skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company’s offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund and in Thailand, with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.
The Section has many engaged Engineers with high competence in their fields. We have an open and learning organisation, who are used to including new colleagues into our teams. It's important for us that you will have a good time during your Internship period in Aibel.
Your work tasks will depend on your formal background, your interests and our needs in ongoing projects, Base organization or in our Concepts & Studies group. Required training and support will be provided
- Electrical department design solution and methods for large oil and gas platforms, unmanned operated offshore wind High-Voltage substations (HVAC or HVDC) and unmanned oil and gas topside
Education and work experience:
- Bachelor degree or Master in electrical power engineering
- Please tell us briefly about your motivation to work for Aibel, as well as your education and strengths in the application. Please also attach your CV, relevant transcripts, diplomas and certificates
We are looking for people with:
- Good communication skills
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Systematic and accurate working method
- High loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Proactive attitude, who seek advice and share own experiences with others
- Fluent Norwegian and English skills - both orally and in writing
What we offer:
We can offer you interesting assignments in an informal, dynamic and friendly working environment with good possibilities for professional and personal development. We offer a wide range of social events and competitive benefits.