Our Subsea Technology section is seeking ambitious and dedicated engineers, eager to support our customers within:
- Mechanical engineering and analysis
- Reliability and safety
We are looking for professional who has an interest in technology and product design, mechanical engineering analysis or reliability and safety analysis.
The section Subsea Technology supports industry within subsea production systems, processing systems, control systems, power supply and electrical heating. Our customers are oil companies, equipment manufacturers and technology developers. We ensure that products and systems are safe, reliable and compliant by providing independent verification, analysis, technology qualification, certification, advisory, operational support and trouble shooting. We also drive the industry forward by developing technical standards and recommended practices.
Successful candidates will join our team of competent engineers at Høvik/Oslo and work with colleagues in own unit and across the DNV GL organization. Our projects are generally external facing and some travel in Norway and abroad must be anticipated.
- Technical education university level within mechanical engineering and analysis or reliability engineering/mathematics/statistics
- 0-5 years of relevant experience
- Good command of English and good written and oral communication skills
- High professional integrity
- Appreciation of working in teams, but also the ability to work independently and show initiative
- Analytical skills and a drive to share technical knowledge
- Ability to combine theoretical knowledge and practical skills
- Challenging and varying tasks and a large degree of responsibility
- Employment in a global market and company - with the possibility to work abroad for shorter or longer assignments
- Competitive conditions
- Opportunities beyond business, making a global impact for a safe and sustainable future, in a company dedicated to support industry through energy transition and digital transformation
- A working culture based on HSE focus, trust and respect, experimenting and learning, sharing and collaborating
- An active sports club with a large variety of offerings. Internal forum ‘Connect’ for employee networking.
Kristin Nergaard Berg
Hvem er DNV GL?
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries. Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight. With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is the world’s leading classification society and a recognized advisor for the maritime industry. We enhance safety, quality, energy efficiency and environmental performance of the global shipping industry – across all vessel types and offshore structures. We invest heavily in research and development to find solutions, together with the industry, that address strategic, operational or regulatory challenges.