Aibel is a leading service company within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our customers with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout a project’s entire life cycle. Aibel's 4000 skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company’s offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund and in Thailand, with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.
- Programming i C#
- Establish and maintain templates and settings for Tekla drawings
- Administrate and operate Tekla Cloud
- Develop, improve and test CAD applications
- Coding and operate in-house E3D & Tekla applications
- User support for CAD users
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor Degree, Civil, Mechanical engineering or similar
- Preferable 3-5 years experiences within Structural design in E3D and Tekla
- Knowledge of programming in C#
- Knowledge of Pml2
What we offer:We can offer you interesting assignments in an informal, dynamic and friendly working environment with good possibilities for professional and personal development. We offer a wide range of social events and competitive benefits.
Contact information:For questions regarding the position, please contact: Section Manager Structure, Marine Engineering & Architect, Wenche Valen
Phone : +47 907 56 338Work Place: OsloApplication deadline: 31.03.2021