Join the forerunner and preferred technical advisor in the oil and gas and energy market!
We are currently seeking a skilful, curious and passionate Structural Analysis Engineer. You will join a group of experts developing forward-looking technology and services, through digital transformation and increase the speed of innovation.
Working in the Riser Technology section, you will be involved in projects and services related to design, engineering, operational decision support, innovation and technology development of risers, wellheads, flexibles, umbilicals and cables.
We combine our domain knowledge and subject matter expertise in an extensive technology environment with a global focus in the energy sector.
You will be working in cross-disciplinary projects together with material experts and structural integrity experts. The work will include running global load analysis of risers for establishing operational limitations. Other typical analyses are local FE analysis and structural reliability analysis of wellhead systems.
Through the analyses, you will assist suppliers and operators with technical advisory related to design, concept evaluations, optimization and maintenance programs.
We are looking for a colleague who has:
- Master’s Degree in Marine Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Structural Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or Physics
- Basic programming skills
- Knowledge of analytical tools would be an advantage
It's great if you bring as many as possible of the following qualities:
- Commitment to DNV GL’s purpose, vision and values
- Quick learner and data smart
- Open-minded and curious
- Self-driven and willing to share
- Flexible and service-minded
- Structured and systematic
- Able to work both individually and in teams
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Work with dedicated and competent colleagues with a high education and specialization level in an international environment
- Space to innovate and learn more every day
- 30 days annual vacation, company networks and sports and leisure activities with colleagues
- Flexible working hours and focus on work/life balance
- Competitive salary, attractive pension- and insurance schemes
- Junior candidates and students are welcome to apply.
Hvem er DNV GL?
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries. Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight. With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is the world’s leading classification society and a recognized advisor for the maritime industry. We enhance safety, quality, energy efficiency and environmental performance of the global shipping industry – across all vessel types and offshore structures. We invest heavily in research and development to find solutions, together with the industry, that address strategic, operational or regulatory challenges.