Experis is Norway’s largest consultancy and recruitment company with over 500 consultants. We offer highly qualified consultants, recruiting and project solutions within the fields of Engineering, Finance and IT. Our Experis Executive Division recruits leaders and key personnel in the private and public sector. Among our clients you will find over 90 percent of Norway’s leading companies. Experis is a company in ManpowerGroup and is voted one of the world’s most ethical companies.
As a consultant in Experis, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.Experis.no
Tasks and responsebilities
- Sea surveillance
- Environmental surveillance
- Emergency response tasks
- Vessel coordination
- Plan rig move operations and be focal point in Company for internal and external stakeholders
- Follow-up prelay and rig move operations offshore (short trips on vessels/rigs)
- Maritime college/university (nautical discipline) or equivalent.
- Deck officer class 2.
- Education to qualify for Deck officer class 1.
- Preferred experience in anchor handling (vessel) and/or rig operations.
- General knowledge of Office tools and benefitial
- Language requirements
- English and Norwegian
Contract period: asap - 31.12.19