As we are continuously growing and scaling our business, we need to strengthen our flexible pipes capacity. We are searching for a senior engineer who can help us within the areas of integrity management, monitoring and repair of flexible pipes.
We can offer an interesting and independent role in a technology-leading company with global outreach. The company was established in 2007, and we have as a team been able to maintain an entrepreneurial and agile mindset over the years.
We are a vision and values-driven company, meaning that we believe that we will succeed, evolve and move forward if we work together as a team and with our customers and partners, using our vision as a guiding light and our values as a basis for everything we do.
If you want an engaging job where your contribution really matters and you enjoy working in a “geeky” environment with stellar engineers and data scientists, we hope to hear from you!
- Domain expert within flexible and rigid flowlines and risers
- Global and local analyses of risers
- Integrity management of subsea infrastructure
- Offshore testing, equipment installation and commissioning
- Manage scope of work and resource estimations on tenders
- Client up-sale and key-accountant activities
- Optimize and digitize processes (LEAN)
- 3-8 years of experience.
- Relevant experience:
- Global and local analysis including pre and post processing
- Digitalisation of processes
- Offshore work
- Client interaction and contribution to sales
- MSc in Marine Technology., Mechanics, Marine Cybernetics, or similar
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
- Structured, with the ability to manage several projects in parallel
- Ability to work in a team, share knowledge and learn from others
- Open minded and full of initiative
- A problem solver with strong technical background
- A performer who likes working with theoretical, digital, practical and business proposal challenges