Local Unit & Position Description
Currently we are looking for a Solutions Consultant to strengthen our QHSE Consultancy team.
The role will report to the Head of Section for the QHSE Consultancy Norway team and may involve travel to customer sites within the regions supported.
In the role you will actively work with external customers to both implement and configure the Synergi Life software in line with customers’ requirements.
Synergi Life is a module based application used to collect, process and analyse information related to Incident and Risk Management.
- Advise external customers best practice in order that they get the best possible ROI on their Synergi Life instance
- Attend workshops in order to gather the customer requirements and then prepare the appropriate specification documents and scopes of work
- Installation and configuration of the Synergi Life application in order to meet the agreed customer requirements
- Test the installation and configuration work of both the work you have performed as well as testing the work performed by other consultants
- Develop and maintain integrations between Synergi Life and external systems
- Project management of smaller implementation and configuration projects
- Identify opportunities to add value to customer’s implementations
- Bachelor Degree
- Experience of relational databases (SQL Server/Oracle)
- Windows Server / Web technologies
- Programming language experience / SQL / C# / .Net
- Languages – Norwegian, English
- HSEQ knowledge
- Minimum 3-5 years work experience
- Open mind to learn Synergi Life product
- Positive and self-motivated attitude to resolve issues
- Ability to challenge customers
- Ability to communicate with customers
- Excellent time and activity management
- Can work on your own and as part of a project team
Company & Business Area Description
Data is the raw material of the 21st century. It is the foundation and driver of the digital transformation and forms the basis of value creation. To accelerate our growth and development of new offerings to existing and new customers, we are consolidating our digital assets and resources in our new Digital Solutions organization,” Remi Eriksen, Group President and CEO of DNV GL.
We are setting up this new Business Area to further enrich and enhance DNV GL’s offerings to our customers, and create a larger impact and competitive advantage for our company. The Digital Solutions organization will come from, and build on, different parts of our existing organization, and will consist of approximately 1000 digital experts, to leverage the full potential of the internet of things. The organization will optimize this expertise to meet the challenges of data quality and security, with our newly launched platform Veracity as the basis.
Digital Solutions will have a strong external focus, and our services will complement what the other Business Areas are doing towards our various markets. We will have a close dialogue with each of the other Business Areas to identify where Digital Solutions shall take lead in the market and open doors for other service offerings – and where we can benefit from the relations and positions we have in other Business Areas.
Hvem er DNV GL?
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries. Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight. With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is the world’s leading classification society and a recognized advisor for the maritime industry. We enhance safety, quality, energy efficiency and environmental performance of the global shipping industry – across all vessel types and offshore structures. We invest heavily in research and development to find solutions, together with the industry, that address strategic, operational or regulatory challenges.