Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) provides global outsourcing and consulting services to large clients – enabling them to achieve innovation, agility and competitiveness. If you would like to be part of a highly skilled team where the members continuously discover, share, give back and achieve great results – join us now!
The Pre-Sales Solution Manager is a core member of the Sales Pursuit team and leads a team of solution architects and subject matter experts in the development of a solution proposal response to prospective Clients throughout the sales cycle (including RFI, RFP).
This is a senior role with Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit which is integral to supporting our Sales Organization in linking our Client’s mission, business strategy and processes to their IT strategy and showcasing their journey from ideation to execution.
In this role you can expect to:
- Driving the Solutioning activities for mid-size to large complex deals (€20M+ TCV) which involve multiple service lines and / or technology domains
- Define solution vision, value proposition and transformational direction which builds on the synergies and benefits across Capgemini service offers
- Drive the translation of complex business initiatives into innovative business-technology solutions and ensure consistency across traditional solution boundaries.
- Work with Client, Business Stakeholders and Project Managers to understand inefficiencies in clients’ existing business processes, applications, and infrastructure – and recommend competitive solutions to overcome such challenges
- Provide expertise on commercially structuring deals to differentiate from the competition
- Ensure that the proposed solution covers strategy, partners (such as AWS, Google, Microsoft), stakeholder management as well as the actual solution covering Business, Application and Infrastructure including commercial aspects (in terms of value for money)
- Consultative approach, strong business acumen and commercial awareness, with the ability to translate business issues into relevant technical solutions and competitive propositions
- Recent experience in working for a Tier 1/2 Technology Services Provider or major Cloud Services provider in a pre-sales solutioning role
- Proficient in competitive pursuit process lead by 3rd Party Advisors (e.g. ISG, PWC)
- Prior experience leading, costing and/or implementing large complex Infrastructure Technology Outsourcing (ITO) pursuits (€20M+ TCV) with a large technology transformation component – i.e. workload migration to Public Cloud, data center consolidations, etc.
- Proficiency in solutioning Public Cloud Services
- Strong leadership skills and experienced in leading diverse and globally distributed teams
- Demonstrated ability to communicate (written & verbal) effectively and influence at CxO level
- Strong client facing skills; build client trust and engagement
- Experience and/or Certification: AWS – Solution Architect, Microsoft – MCSA/MCSE would be advantageous
- Excellent understanding of the competitor landscape, providing insight into the sales plan on how to beat competition
Do you want to read more about how it is working at Capgemini? Please visit our blog https://itpraten.no/.
Hvem er Capgemini Norge AS?
Capgemini er verdensledende innen rådgivning, digital transformasjon, teknologi og ingeniørtjenester. Capgemini bygger på sine 50+ års erfaringer og dyp bransjespesifik ekspertise, som gjør det mulig for organisasjoner å realisere sine forretningsambisjoner gjennom en rekke tjenester fra strategi til drift. Capgemini er drevet av overbevisningen om at forretningsverdien til teknologi kommer fra og gjennom mennesker. I dag er det et flerkulturelt selskap med 270 000 ansatte i nesten 50 land. Med Altran rapporterte konsernet en samlet omsetning på €17 milliarder for 2019.
Besøk oss på www.capgemini.com. Get the future you want!