We are looking for a Software Test Engineer to support Roxar product development at Emerson in Bergen.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Interpreting requirements and design documentation to create test plans and executing those to ensure correct coverage and quality in the finished product.
- Maintaining regression test suites and automated test setups.
- Test and verification of customer issues.
- Create and maintain defect reports in defect database.
- Be responsible for and maintain Software test procedures and strategies.
- At least 2 years’ experience working as software tester on embedded and application level.
- Experience with systematic test plan development from requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, IT or strong experience background.
- Experience with test automation
- Familiarity with programming / scripting, especially python
- Working knowledge of basic electronics for connecting boards and units.
- Experience with working in agile frameworks.
- The candidates must be able to work independently and in teams.
- The position requires a high attention to detail and organized thorough documentation of work.
- This will require interaction with a lot of different technologies so a learning, can do attitude is needed.
As one of the product brands within Emerson, Roxar technologies are all about providing leading solutions to the oil and gas industry. Through technological excellence and innovation, we help operators make the right decisions to achieve maximum reservoir performance and profitability.
Roxar technologies cover the entire reservoir lifecycle from seismic interpretation and reservoir modelling through flow metering, corrosion & erosion solutions and downhole monitoring. These are of critical importance to operators requiring more information on well fluid composition, looking to create an intelligent network of downhole sensors, or wanting to reduce risk and the inherent uncertainty in developing their hydrocarbon reservoirs.
Our software solutions span seismic interpretation, reservoir characterization, 3D reservoir geological modeling, reservoir simulation, history matching and production management.
Alongside, our hardware solutions including multiphase, water cut and wet gas meters, intelligent downhole network, and corrosion & erosion monitoring solutions. Our tailored training programs and lifecycle services help our customers achieve project certainty and operational excellence.