Experis is Norway’s largest consultancy and recruitment company with over 850 consultants. We offer highly qualified consultants, recruiting and project solutions within the fields of Engineering, Finance and IT. Our Experis Executive Division recruits leaders and key personnel in the private and public sector. Among our clients you will find over 90 percent of Norway’s leading companies. Experis is a company in ManpowerGroup and is voted one of the world’s most ethical companies.
As a consultant in Experis, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.Experis.no
In aiding one of our clients in Stavanger we are seeking to recruit Software QA & Test consultant.
In the initial project we are looking for someone that can contribute in Software QA and Testing in Agile Software Development environments.
Be an active part in the SW development process and SW release process
- Expertise in test design and SW QA
- Expertise in test methodologies
- Experience with use of test tools
- Experience with automated testing and CI/CD
- Experience with non-functional testing
- Generally high competency in IT and computer technologies
- Formal test certifications will be considered a plus
- Positive, motivated, energic and engaged in SW testing
- Excellent English language and communicative skills
- Ability to understand and empathize with end users.
- A commitment to quality products
- Motivated to continuously improve the development process
- Medical domain knowledge and interests is a plus
For more information please contact us for an informal conversation or send an application.
We look forward to hearing from you
- Experis offers a collaboration to offer you a range of challenging projects to develop your experience and be a collaborator for your career growth
- We offer competitive conditions, pension and insurance policy and a strong social environment.
- You will have your own mentor and be offered career guidance in addition you will receive access to free training courses.
- You will also have the opportunity to attend social events in addition to discount on gym memberships, bank and insurance, studies and healthcare.