Experis is Norway’s largest consultancy and recruitment company with 850 consultants. We offer highly qualified consultants, recruiting and project solutions within the fields of Engineering, Finance and IT. Our Experis Executive Division recruits leaders and key personnel in the private and public sector. Among our clients you will find over 90 percent of Norway’s leading companies. Experis is a company in ManpowerGroup and is voted one of the world’s most ethical companies.
As a consultant in Experis, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.Experis.no
We are looking for a motivated talent to meet the engineering and technical challenges of today’s oil and gas business.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- Design and development of HMI/GUI applications for drilling equipment
- Utilizes in-depth technical knowledge to design & implement secure solutions to meet customer needs.
- Implementation of software according to company guidelines
- Take part in software design reviews and HMI forum
- Verification & test
- Conceptual design and development
- Contribute to software architecture and standardization
- Documentation (design specification, test/verification procedures, user manuals)
- Qualifications & personal attributes
- Higher education for SW engineering (bachelor or higher)
- Engineering/software development within HMI design/GUI (preferences)
- Proficient in English, both oral and written
- Good communication skills
- Strong understanding within drilling operations
- Experience from oil and gas industry is preferred
- Experience with Scada systems as Wonderware InTouch, Siemens WinCC or others
- Experience with development software like Visual Studio
Other desired qualifications are knowledge in one or more of the following:
- Experience in Machine Control System
- Experience with Network technology
- Experience with System engineering, overlay control of machinery
- Competence with PLC Systems
We are looking for someone who is flexible, team-player, curious and willing to learn. Have ability to work independently and in team. Extensive workforce, are structured, creative and innovative. Fluency in English, both written and oral, is a requirement. Fluency in Norwegian is an advantage.
Please register at www.experis.no to apply.
Experis er Norges største konsulent- og rekrutteringsselskap med 500 konsulenter. Vi tilbyr konsulenttjenester og rekruttering innen fagområdene engineering, IT og økonomi/finance.