IT Business Intelligence Services provides advanced solutions for insight into DNB’s data. We also handle the flow of data from internal and external sources to consolidated data stores used both for data insight, data science and for group financial reporting.
We are on a transformational journey where we are moving away from project-based initiatives to more stable and agile and autonomous product teams. We strive to establish a great engineering culture of freedom and responsibility with well-defined career opportunities for engineers to grow.
IT Banking Platform have several DevOps product teams who are building new solutions both on cloud and on premise.
We are now looking for a Software Engineer to join the team responsible for developing and maintaining software tools used in data warehouse and data pipeline solutions.
What you will do?
You will work in a team together with Software Architects, Software Engineers, Operational Engineers and Test Automation Engineers on day-to-day tasks along with planning, implementation and operation. Your responsibilities will be to:
- Manage tools and processes related to CI/CD pipelines
- Optimize use of tools through detailed knowledge, both proprietary tools and tools from external vendors such as IBM and AWS
- Help and support your team members in achieving their end goal
- Stay up to date with technology and always look for more efficient and secured solutions
What we need
We are looking for a structured and innovative Software Engineers with the following background and experience:
Not able to check all boxes, but still feel you got what it takes? Get in touch! We are looking for diversity, people with the right mindset and passion to deliver
- Experience in usage of CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with test automation tools
- Software programming skills, not fixed on one specific programming language
- Knowledge in IT security
- Knowledge in PaaS and SaaS application performance and implications on data security
- Knowledge in networking
- Knowledge in automation and scripting languages
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field
Who are we looking for?
- You have an engineering mindset with focus on solving technical tasks
- You can take a lead role in troubleshooting technical problems and issues
- You like to gain dept-knowledge on new and existing tools and services, to create great frameworks and processes for others to use
What we offer:
- Competitive salary terms
- Modern office with great cafeteria and other facilities
- Flexible working hours
- Challenging career opportunities
- Personal and professional development through attending conferences and trainings
- Favourable pension schemes
- Personnel bank with favourable discounts and interest rates
- Competitive insurance policies
- Resorts available for employees in Norway and abroad
- Sports, cultural and other activities outside of the workplace
A job in Norway's largest financial group offers professional challenges in an exciting work environment with many opportunities. DNB strives to create an inclusive workplace where people thrive and feel comfortable. We believe that equality and inclusion boost innovative thinking and collective competency which contributes to create an attractive and flexible company equipped for a changeable business landscape.
We are looking for skilled and motivated employees to meet customer needs and to achieve our goals. With so many varied disciplines and exciting opportunities in the future, we are looking for employees with different background, age and expertise. Are you engaged in focusing on the customer, and in addition fit our values: curious, brave and responsible, you might be exactly the person we need.
In DNB, we carry out background checks to verify that the information provided in your CV and other documentation is actually correct. Background checks are generally performed by an external independent third party. Former employers are typically contacted to check previous positions and periods of employment, while educational institutions are asked to confirm marks.
No background check will be conducted without your prior consent, and you will receive more detailed information about this, if applicable.
For positions that require an authorisation and/or approval of suitability, a police certificate of good conduct will be required.