Kongsberg Digital (KDI) is a provider of next generation software and digital solutions to customers within maritime, oil & gas, and renewables & utilities. The company consists of more than 500 software experts with leading competence within internet of things, smart data, artificial intelligence, automation and autonomous operations.
In addition, Kongsberg Digital is the group-wide center of digital expertise for KONGSBERG. Our work contributes to creating safer, more resource-efficient and greener industries for the future, solving the UN sustainability goals through technology. Our people make a difference.
KDI develops and delivers solutions and applications in the global Energy and Maritime markets, using our digital platform Kognifai and Microsoft Azure Cloud Services. Our Projects and Services unit is now expanding and we are looking for new talents to join our team.
Why work for Kongsberg Digital as Project Manager?
As a Software Development Project Manager, you will be at the forefront of KDI’s drive for successful digital transformation for our customers and partners.
- Plan and execute software development in agile DevOps environments, from MVPs to ongoing production
- Be hands on with newest software technologies and tools in a fast moving development environment
- Manage onboarding projects, migration of existing solutions and integrations
- Make a difference in a leading technology company, driving the digitalization of the industrial Energy and Maritime markets
- Work closely with customers and partners of Kongsberg Digital
What are we looking for?
- Minimum Bachelor level studies in relevant areas
- Experience with agile and scrum
- Strong leadership and collaboration abilities with proven delivery capabilities
- Good communication and collaboration skills in DevOps teams
- Experience with financial project tracking and reporting
- Strong interest in trends, technologies, and development methods
- Good verbal and written communications skills in Norwegian and English.
The following will be an advantage:
- Hands-on development experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud Services, .NET, and HTML5 technologies
- Familiarity with DevOps development tools
- Experience with distributed development (geographically spread teams)
What do we offer?
- Be a part of an exciting journey together with a great team
- A position in a high focus growth area in KDI
- Career opportunities and personal development
- Great corporate culture within Kongsberg
- A high level of flexibility in your role and work with multiple internal and external teams
Does this sound interesting to you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
Applications will be handled on an ongoing basis.
Hvem er Kongsberg Digital (KDI)?
KONGSBERG is a knowledge-based technology group developing systems and solutions for the maritime, offshore, energy, satellite, defense and aerospace industries. Founded 200 years ago, the corporation has continued to transform itself through paradigm shifts in the industry ecosystem and society at large. During the last decades, the group has played a key role in internationalizing the Norwegian core industries by bringing to market advanced and reliable technology solutions improving safety, security, and performance in complex operations under extreme conditions; from deep sea to outer space. Now in the Industry 4.0 paradigm, KONGSBERG utilize its strengths to develop new solutions based on cloud computing, the Industrial Internet of Things, and the exponential impact of cyber-physical systems, artificial intelligence and higher-level autonomy solutions. Today we are 7000 colleagues in 30 countries working in close partnerships with customers and research groups worldwide. We are rooted in our core values determined, innovative, reliable and collaborative.