Nordic Software Development is a specialist software development team in Statkraft that delivers class leading software for all business areas in Statkraft. Some examples are:
- Delivering customized solutions to the Energy management process that optimizes the sales of our renewable power on the spot and reserve markets
- Working with the construction and maintenance teams that build and operate our power plants on using machine learning to optimize maintenance.
- Work with our many analysis teams to help develop their tooling and automating time consuming manual processes
On a technical level we deliver a wide range of solutions ranging from web applications to advanced analytics tools.
Custom software development is essential for Statkraft to remain a market leader in renewable energy production and we are now looking for great people to join our software development team. If you enjoy challenging yourself and working in a competitive industry where technology is evolving the business we operate in, then we would love to talk to you. If you are motivated by working for a company that is a key part of the solution for creating an environmentally sustainable society then Statkraft is the company for you.
- Work as part of our analytics team that supports business scripters with tooling and API’s that are used to perform advanced analytics throughout the whole company
- Work together with the business users to develop advanced algorithms that solves complex business problems
- Develop API’s for exposing large volumes of data from a wide range of sources
- Help shape Statkraft’s digital future when working with new trends like big data, machine learning, predictive analytics etc.
- 5+ years software development experience
- High level of python understanding and experience
- Good knowledge of .net development
- Experience within a range of analytics is preferred
- Understanding of time series database design is preferred
- Web development is an advantage
- C++ experience is an advantage
- Good knowledge of mathematics/statistics is an advantage
- Experience working with one or more of the following areas is an advantage:
- Big Data
- Machine Learning
- Azure cloud platform
- Predictive analytics
- BI tools
- Be eager to learn about new trends and technologies
- Good social and communication skills
- Fluent in English and preferably Norwegian
- Pro-active team player who feels responsible and enjoys challenging themselves
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by expertise, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
Head of Nordic Software Development
Hvem er Statkraft?
Statkraft er et ledende internasjonalt selskap innen vannkraft og Europas største leverandør av fornybar energi. Konsernet produserer vannkraft, vindkraft, solkraft og gasskraft og leverer fjernvarme. Statkraft er en global markedsaktør innen energihandel og har 3500 ansatte i 17 land.