Experis is Norway’s largest consultancy and recruitment company with 850 consultants. We offer highly qualified consultants, recruiting and project solutions within the fields of Engineering, Finance and IT. Our Experis Executive Division recruits leaders and key personnel in the private and public sector. Among our clients you will find over 90 percent of Norway’s leading companies. Experis is a company in ManpowerGroup and is voted one of the world’s most ethical companies.
As a consultant in Experis, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.Experis.no
Our client is a large Oil and Gas E&P company Experis and for the Software Innovation sector we are strenghtning a team dedicated to work with petroleum technology experts in the Johan Sverdrup project.
Johan Sverdrup is the most important project in Company and has a goal of being a digital front runner.
The responsibility of this team is to bring the software development discipline into Johan Sverdrup, and by that creating an innovative and exciting cross-functional environment for software deliveries. The team run according to agile principles, with focus on MVP and iterative deliveries. Part of the team’s responsibility is to mature and evaluate ideas and set the agenda for which tasks are to be worked on. They work closely with the petroleum technology experts to see how software development can help their day to day work.
We are seeking a consultant with competence within the following skillset:
- Hands on full stack software developer
- Broad experience with different technology stacks, platforms and programming languages
- Familiar with Unix and cloud solutions like Azure
- Software craftsman focused on clean code and short feedback loops
- Agile mindset and able to influence others in this
- A driver for implementing Continuous integration/deployment pipelines
- Experienced with Git
- Independent with a strong developer identity, able to be one of a few software developers in a team with several other disciplines
- Some experience with geology, petrophysics or reservoir modelling would be beneficial.
- Preferably a good understanding of basic physics and statistics
- The ability to learn fast is a must
- Interesting and challenging work
- Follow up by a an organization rewarded as one of the most ethical in the world the last 7 years from a dedicated advisor
- Access to HjemJobbHjem program
- Subvendors is encouraged to reach out, we have a direct agreement with the end-client
Experis is very interested in dialogue with potential partners on this project.
Do not hesitate to reach out for more information
Please register at www.experis.no to apply.
Question can be directed to Jørgen Lohne Morken - email@example.com / 90702517