Nordic Software Development is a specialist software development team in Statkraft that delivers class leading software for all business areas in Statkraft, ranging from web applications to advanced analytics tools. Custom software development is essential for Statkraft to remain a market leader in renewable energy production and we are now looking for great people to join our software development team. If you enjoy challenging yourself by pushing boundaries and working in a competitive environment where technology is evolving the business we operate in, then we would love to talk to you.
- Work as part of our analytics team that supports business scripters with tooling and API’s that are used to perform advanced analytics throughout the whole company
- Work together with the business users to develop advanced algorithms that solves complex business problems
- Develop API’s for exposing data from a wide range of sources
- Help develop best practices and run training courses on various software development topics for business scripters. From the use of source control to advanced python development
- Help shape Statkraft’s digital future when working with new trends like big data, machine learning, predictive analytics etc.
Your ideal profile:
- Several years software development experience
- High level of python understanding
- Good understanding within .net development
- Experience within a range of analytics is preferred
- Understanding of time series database design is preferred
- Web development, C++ experience is an advantage
- Good knowledge of mathematics/statistics is an advantage
- Experience working with one or more of the following areas:
- Big Data
- Machine Learning
- Azure cloud platform
- Predictive analytics
- Be eager to learn about new trends and technologies
- Good social and communication skills
- Fluent in English and preferably Norwegian
- Pro-active team player who feels responsible and enjoys challenging themselves
- Ability to teach and help others learn
- Have a drive for excellence
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by expertise, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
Head of Nordic Software Development
Hvem er Statkraft?
Statkraft er et ledende internasjonalt selskap innen vannkraft og Europas største leverandør av fornybar energi. Konsernet produserer vannkraft, vindkraft, solkraft og gasskraft og leverer fjernvarme. Statkraft er en global markedsaktør innen energihandel og har 3600 ansatte i 16 land. I Statkraft jobber vi hver dag med å utvikle og forvalte våre fornybare ressurser på en optimal måte for samfunnet og naturen. I forretningsområdet Power Generation har vi ansvar for å sikre god kraftverksdrift, ivareta reguleringsområdene og vassdragsanleggene våre på en god forretningsmessig måte. Statkraft har ansvar for et stort antall dammer og vannveier både nasjonalt og internasjonalt, og vår oppgave er å forvalte disse på en kostnadseffektiv og sikker måte.