Valeo Siemens eAutomotive is among pioneers in the dawning of a new automotive era, and today the company employs 1 000 people in six different countries. Are you motivated to work in a rapidly developing branch contributing to improving the environment?
As a technology company, our customer develops innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving. Our customer resides in Drammen and is a R&D site for On-Board Chargers (OBC) for hybrid and electrical vehicles with products in mass production for large car manufacturers.
As a Software Design Engineer, you will be a member of a small and dedicated team, and be responsible for embedded design, development and validation of firmware on On-Board Charger (OBC) product line. Working towards tight milestones, you will have great variation in your week to week activities.
- You will take part in implementing detailed requirements using C and Matlab/Simulink, according to coding and configuration rules. In addition, you will define and perform unit and static tests. Other areas of focus are:
- Define the detailed design for each component / module.
- Validate the basic functionality to ensure that implementation matches requirements
- Participate to technical reviews of work products
- Define and perform functional validation. Contribute to hardware/software integration tests
- Ensure traceability of all input requirements throughout the complete development cycle
- Contribute to analysis and solving of technical issues raised by customer or validation team
You, who are solution-oriented, take responsibility and ownership of your work, as well as having a great desire to learn. You are self-motivated and not afraid of a challenge, while at the same time being able to work well with others.
- Furthermore, we are looking for someone who:
- Has higher education within Cybernetics, Automation, Computer science or related field
- Are skilled in Matlab/Simulink
- Has programming experience using C/C++
- English written and oral skills is mandatory. It is also preferred that you can communicate well in Norwegian.
Does this sound like you? Then we look forward to hearing from you!
Application deadline: September 30th, 2019 Startup: By appointment Scope: Full time, 6 months Location: Drammen
This process is handled by Academic Work. We want you to apply via your profile, but if you have specific questions about the position, these will be answered at email@example.com.
Apply for the position by clicking Search Here! below. We will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis and therefore recommend submitting an application as soon as possible. Regardless of the outcome, we will update you on the progress after the application deadline.
Join Valeo Siemens eAutomotive and be among pioneers in the dawning of a new automotive era. Valeo Siemens eAutomotive is a young company with the objective of becoming a world leader in high-voltage electronic systems for hybrid and electric vehicles. Today the company employs 1,000 people in six different countries (France, Germany, China, Norway, Hungary and Poland).
Hvem er Academic Work?
Vi i Academic Work jobber med å finne karrieremuligheter til young professionals – personer som er i starten av sin karriere eller ønsker å bytte karrierevei. Young professionals er vår nisje, vårt ekspertområde og en målgruppe vi tror sterkt på. Vi er et internasjonalt selskap med 20 års erfaring. Hittil har vi hjulpet 120.000 personer i jobb, og bare i Norge tilbyr vi over 1.200 karrieremuligheter i året.