Hansen Technologies are currently recruiting for the position of Service Manager to be based in one of our Norwegian offices: Dale i Sunnfjord, Førde, Hamar, Lillehammer, Trondheim and Oslo. The successful candidates will be an integral part of the customer team delivering high quality technical support and building current and new relationships with clients.
We are looking for two Service Managers
Who will ensure and develop high quality and professional service for EnoroCX’s customers. There are two main areas of responsibility in the Service Team: The change request management and the solution support. The Service Manager is responsible for all service and after sales activities in relation to customers that have solutions in production.
The Service Manager needs a strong focus on and understanding of the specific customers and their business and shall have a constructive and specific dialogue with the customer in order to create a high level of satisfaction. You will have direct customer contact and is our external representative in relation customers with solutions in operation and is responsible for delivering the excellent customer experience e.g. assure fast respond on tickets.
The Service Manager has the responsibility for delivering in the agreed form, in the agreed time.
Main tasks towards the customer
- Coordinating customer reported tickets and tasks
- Reporting on issues and requests, their development and statuses
- Establish and maintain Service Level Agreements with customers
- Manage and balance customer expectations on service levels
- Following-up that service level agreements and expectations are fulfilled
- Participate in customer meetings
- Documenting problem solving procedures and usage instructions
- Supporting other team members and colleagues in the same business area
- Serve as escalation point for customers issues into the organisation
- Serve as a stakeholder on behalf of customer in change requests. Monitoring of development tasks and release schedules, ensuring that agreed time frames are met and in line with the expectations of the Client.
- Report progress of CRs and deliveries to customers
- Provide input to Project and Account Managers for strategic planning of the deliveries
- Build close connection to customers to ensure good cooperation and customer satisfaction
- Understand the customer business goals
- Deliver consultant work with high quality
- Define procedures and standards for the work, especially regarding estimation and quality assurance
- Ensure the procedures and standards are followed
- Optimise and develop the Service Team
- Overall responsibility for time registration, follow-up and controlling
- Reporting of defined KPI’er
Skills and tasks:
The professional skills required as Service Manager are related to process, tools and techniques used in the Service Team and they include:
- Take initiative and show responsibility
- Cooperate closely with the support team
- Be a representative for the customer into our organisation
- Work independently, but also with teams of colleagues
- Look for ways to improve our internal routines and ways of working
- Solution overview and overall responsible for documentation
The personal skills required in the position as Service Manager involves working with customers, management, and employees. The personal skills required are:
- Be inquisitive about customer needs and have good business understanding
- Take initiative and show responsibility
- Have a desire and ability to contribute to overall success for the team and business
- Be service-oriented and trustworthy
- Be ambitious to develop yourself professionally
- Have a desire to always improve routines and work smarter
- Have good facilitation skills
- Change management
- Be pro-active and self-managed
- Knowledge sharing
- Role model for EnoroCX strategy and values
- Relevant University/college degree
- You should have good knowledge of ITIL and preferably be certified in either ITIL Foundation and in addition a Service Management Practitioner Course. Both are standardised ITIL courses.
- Good general IT competency
- The Service Manager must speak and write fluently Norwegian and English.
- Professionally challenging jobs in a dynamic global industry
- Excellent career opportunities in a growing global company
- An informal international work environment
- Flexible working arrangements to better balance work and home life
- Highly skilled colleagues to learn from both locally and globally
- EnoroCX has customers in the Nordics and the role will involve some travelling
- The Service Manager reports to Head of Customer Support
If you feel this is exciting, we would love to hear from you! Register your application and CV within August 15th by clicking the Apply Button.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the hiring manager email@example.com or IT Talent Acquisition Partner firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hvem er Hansen Technologies?
Hansen Technologies is a global billing software provider servicing the Utilities, Pay TV and Telecommunications industries. A growing company with 31 offices around the globe delivering billing solutions to customers in more than 80 countries. The jobs we offer are technically challenging and we set high standards for quality, security and performance. You will join our team of highly competent professionals.