Experis is Norway’s largest consultancy and recruitment company with over 500 consultants. We offer highly qualified consultants, recruiting and project solutions within the fields of Engineering, Finance and IT. Our Experis Executive Division recruits leaders and key personnel in the private and public sector. Among our clients you will find over 90 percent of Norway’s leading companies. Experis is a company in ManpowerGroup and is voted one of the world’s most ethical companies. To learn more, visit experis.no.
On behalf of our costumer Wärtsilä Valmarine AS Drammen, we are searching for
Our customer’s Service department is responsible for service and support of their ship automation products developed for use on cruise ships, ferries, other mechant vessels, offshore- and naval vessels.
Wärtsilä Valmarine AS is based in Drammen. They have an excellent reputation internationally for their expertise in most advanced Integrated Automation and Navigation Systems for both commercial and naval applications.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Analyzing problems / failures through support to ship-owner / ships personnel
- Troubleshooting / faultfinding / correction of software and hardware onboard sailing vessels
- Service, Retrofit and Sea Trial assistance world-wide
- Training of customers and shop-owner personnel
- Experience from ships or offshore alternatively newly qualified
- Experience with technical troubleshooting on electronic equipment onboard vessels or similar
- Excellent communicational skills, fluent Norwegian and English, both verbally and writing is a requirement
- Experience with Automation systems and with programming and data bases
- Fluent English, both verbally and writing
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, electronics and/or programming
- Systematic and self-driven
- Eager to take on new challenges
- Able to obtain security clearance according to National Security Authority regulations if required
Experis can offer you
You will have the opportunity for personal and professional development in various and challenging assignments. We offer competitive conditions, pension and insurance policy and a strong social environment. You will have your own mentor and be offered career guidance in addition you will receive access to free training courses. You will also have the opportunity to attend social events in addition to discount on gym memberships, bank and insurance, studies and healthcare.
Register your CV and apply for the position at www.experis.no
Deadline: 17. Februar 2020
Workplace: Drammen, Norway – 100 to 150 days of travel per year are expected
For further questions about the position or process, contact:
Phone: 905 85 437 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sten A. Pettersen
Phone: 901 79 542 / email: email@example.com