We invite you to bring your expertise in laser scanning, 3D modelling and Digital services in Oil and Gas industry into play as you will contribute to innovative and high-quality digital solutions. To succeed in this role, you must have proven experience in digital solutions related to Oil and Gas industry, clear understanding of data acquisition equipment and cad-based software’s related to 3D modelling. Must have excellent English skills both written and spoken. Are you our new Senior Surveyor? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Laser Scanning and Digital Services Department
As our new Senior Surveyor, you will be part of the team doing business development and conducting survey work on projects related to Offshore/Onshore construction, brownfield modifications and maintenance. Also, you will have an opportunity to be part of the business development for laser scanning and other digital services. We are based in Norway (Oslo) although you can be mobilised from any place in Europe. You will get an opportunity to travel overseas and get to know different methodologies used during your work. You will also be offered training opportunities to up skill your current knowledge and become a Senior Surveyor with diversified skills.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Carrying out high accuracy 3D laser scanning & dimensional control surveys using traditional electronic theodolite instruments, photogrammetry instruments and laser scanners
- Performing dimensional analysis of data, clash reporting and isometric mark up, 3D model production, client liaison and project management
- Support the digital services team by effectively participating in client meetings and presentations
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Degree qualified in Science or Engineering is highly desirable, however candidates with proven experience in a similar role will be highly regarded
- Intermediate level computer skills including AutoCad and MS Office
- Ability to learn quickly and be a team player
- Excellent English skills both written and spoken
- Familiar with Oil and Gas Off-shore installations
- Able to do the work independently, as well as part of a team
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include:
- Ability to understand client problems
- Confident in communicating complex technical information directly to client
- Willingness to develop long term learning goals, with regard preferred career development
- You are a natural leader able to motivate multidisciplinary teams across geographical borders
Welcome to our Energy division
Ramboll is at the forefront of addressing the green transition and offers a holistic approach to energy that supports the sector on the journey towards more sustainable solutions. With 1,800 experts in 14 countries, covering the full spectrum of technologies and all parts of the value chain from production and transmission to distribution, we plan, design and implement energy solutions all over the world.
Ramboll in Norway
Ramboll is the 4th largest engineering, design and consultancy company in Norway. Here, you can apply your professional passion for high quality and innovation to services like Sustainable Cities Development, Planning, Buildings, Railroads, Roads and Environmental Consulting. Together, we strive to create the right solutions for our clients, always exploring and considering new concepts, methods and technologies to deliver more value.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
Hvem er Rambøll?
Rambøll er en global samfunnsrådgiver med eksperter innen bygg, arkitektur & plan, transport, vann, miljø & helse, energi, olje & gass og management consulting. I Norge er vi 1500 medarbeidere fordelt på 16 kontorer og internasjonalt har vi totalt 15 000 medarbeidere lokalisert i 35 land. Sammen med våre kunder søker Rambøll mot nye løsninger som balanserer menneskelige og kommersielle behov. Slik inspirer vi hverandre til å se forbi det åpenbare - hver dag!