Mime’s Vision is to build a leading E&P business that is recognized for its ability to use knowledge to create value. The execution of our strategy is based on our four Core Values: Teamwork, Knowledge, Integrity and Ownership. The Company currently counts 15 employees, is led by Executive Chairman Sverre Skogen, and has its offices at Lysaker, Norway.
Mime Petroleum have currently 10% ownership in the Balder Unit and 7.4% ownership in the Ringhorne Øst Unit. This is a first step in a strategy to build a balanced portfolio well suited for further growth. The development of portfolio requires personnel for contribution to sound technical and economic future investments.
As the company is growing, we are now looking for a Senior Subsea/Facility Engineer.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
The Senior Subsea Engineer will be responsible for participation in partner-operated field development projects, technical assistance regarding producing fields and business development processes.
Important tasks and position responsibilities will be to ensure proper see-too duty in the non-operated licenses, efficient follow-up of development projects during execution and field operations. Technical verification of subsea design, installations, commissioning, and cost estimation (Capex & Opex) along with contractor evaluation, specification of technical services, subsea production systems, pipelines, umbilical and risers, installation are key activities pertaining to the position.
Close cooperation with the inhouse sub-surface team, drilling and completion experts and facility / cost engineers will be required. Representing Mime Petroleum in license committee meetings, ensuring constructive and innovative engineering knowledge will be required.
- University degree in relevant petroleum facility / subsea engineering.
- Minimum 5-10 years relevant experience. Comprehensive subsea facilities knowledge and development project experience is beneficial.
- Sound experience from concept engineering, project execution, commissioning, and start-up activities.
- Good knowledge of Norwegian petroleum industry.
Knowledge and skills:
- Team player with ability to coordinate activities in a multi-disciplined environment, strong teamwork capabilities.
- Motivational self-starter, curious and enthusiastic towards new/broader tasks.
- Flexible, honest, and trustworthy, capable of working under own supervision.
- Possesses a strong desire to move the business forward.
Mime Petroleum offer:
- Personal growth and development opportunities for the right candidate.
- An exciting and dynamic working environment offering competitive terms.
- A challenging position in a company seeking further growth.
- Office location is at Lysaker.
This will be an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to take part in the further development of Mime Petroleum AS.
Application: Please submit your application and CV to HR@mime-petroleum.com by 28th November 2021.
Questions regarding the position can be directed to Rune Taule – phone no. +47 951 29 680
Hvem er Mime Petroleum?
Mime Petroleum is an independent E&P Company focused on production and development of Norwegian oil and gas fields.
Mime Petroleum was established in 2017 with a mission to develop a sizeable portfolio of producing oil and gas fields and further field developments on the Norwegian continental shelf. The Company is consisting of highly experienced oil and gas industry staff and is a non-operating licensee in Norway. Mime Petroleum is developing a material and sustainable development and production business on the NCS by:
- Investing in commercially attractive development projects and fields in production.
- Increasing the recovery of fields, supporting infill drilling programs and IOR initiatives.
- Prolonging lifetime and total recovery of fields through maturation of near field prospects.
- Building capacity and ensuring financial flexibility for further growth on NCS.