The Improvement and Development team (PDI) in Business Area Production and Industrial Ownership (BA P) is looking for a new colleague to further develop the collective capability for continuous improvement in Statkraft.
PDI consists of 8 persons and is the spearhead for improvement work, facilitating process changes, training the organisation and supporting global growth activities in Statkraft.
The team also consist of specialists within information management and communication.
Statkraft has an ambitious corporate strategy for development and growth in the renewable energy space.
Statkraft’s leverage for this strategy is more than 100 years’ experience in operations and maintenance (O&M) of energy assets.
Our aspiration is that O&M is our sustained competitive advantage.
Your mission will be to set direction and lead our efforts on continuous improvement to enable this aspiration.
What you will do:
- Lead PDI’s subgroup within continuous improvement and facilitate the network for continuous improvement in BA P.
- Challenge your colleagues and management to step up efforts for continuous improvement
- Train, facilitate and support the organization in good practices for continuous improvement.
- Project manage business case and analysis for improvements.
- Encourage and contribute with ideas for Statkraft’s operating units in improvement work.
- Develop and optimize Statkraft’s O&M models and relevant guidance material.
- Contribute to improving Statkraft BA Production governance system.
- Be part of a team supporting Statkraft’s growth, development and improvement activities.
Who you are:
Background and experience:
- You hold a relevant Master’s degree in engineering or equivalent.
- You have minimum 3-5 years relevant work experience. Experience from the power generation industry is considered an advantage.
- You have experience working with O&M in an industrial setting.
- You are familiar with project work and leading projects.
- You are trained in facilitation techniques
- You have experience performing quantitative analysis and presenting it in a pedagogic manner
- You have knowledge and experience with improvement methodology such as Lean, Agile, SCRUM or similar.
- You are systematic as you can set and advocate common practices.
- You can take initiative, finish on time and deliver results.
- You have strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills.
- You have strong collaboration skills and are seasoned in building trust.
- You have the versatility and motivation to promote general improvement methodology and make it relevant to Statkraft’s specific business processes.
- You are self-going and can shape your own thinking.
- Excellence in spoken and written Norwegian/Scandinavian language and English.
- Some travel is expected, mostly in the Nordics and Europe.
- Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire.
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A working environment characterized by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace regarding gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
Location: Oslo but other locations can be discussed.
Gaute Egeland Sanda
Hvem er Statkraft?
Statkraft is a leading company in hydropower internationally and Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. The Group produces hydropower, wind power, solar power, gas-fired power and supplies district heating. Statkraft is a global company in energy market operations. Statkraft has 4500 employees in 17 countries.