Experis is Norway’s largest consultancy and recruitment company with over 500 consultants. We offer highly qualified consultants, recruiting and project solutions within the fields of Engineering, Finance and IT. Our Experis Executive Division recruits leaders and key personnel in the private and public sector. Among our clients you will find over 90 percent of Norway’s leading companies. Experis is a company in ManpowerGroup and is voted one of the world’s most ethical companies.
As a consultant in Experis, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.Experis.no
Our client focus on helping clients enhance their operations and optimize drilling performance by applying trend analysis and dynamic modeling to predict changes in drilling conditions that will lead to delays, inefficiencies and invisible lost time. As client continues to gain more business in Norway and internationally, we are growing the organization and looking to hire a Software Developers to strengthen our highly skilled development team in Stavanger, Norway.
The development team utilizes IRIS as a R&D partner to develop state of the art technology and the development platform is C#/.Net.
We belive you are proactive and flexible Software professional with a university degree in software development to strengthen our development team.
- Software development
- Design and implement new features and solutions
- Verify and decide on software technical solutions
- Work in a software development team using Scrum/agile methods
- Programming in .Net/C#/Java/OOP
- Participate in project evaluations, verifying requirements and scope
- Product maintenance and bug fixing
- Implement and maintain the design and software architecture
- Technical documentation
- Participate in the support of our end-users
- ormal requirements for the job:
- Bachelor or Master degree in software development or other relevant technical discipline
- Relevant experience in Software Development as architect and/or developer
- Knowledge of the Drilling domain
- Skilled in object-oriented programming( .Net/C# or Java)
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Proactive and motivated self-starter who takes ownership of his/her responsibilities
- Analytical, systematic and organized
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team with excellent cooperative skills
- Eligible to reside and work in Stavanger, Norway
- Good communicator
- A small but growing organization with exciting global challenges ahead
- Opportunities to develop personally and professionally and the ability to impact the business and make a difference
- A positive and innovative working environment with the opportunity to work with smart and hardworking colleagues that are motivated by problem solving and delivering of unique solutions that will revolutionize the drilling industry.
- Competitive compensation packages