KADME is a technology leader in data integration and digitalization. Our international team has extensive experience in the oil and gas sector, and data management solution design. We have been delivering industry-leading solutions since 2002. Our name is derived from what we offer: Knowledge and Data Management Expertise. Our flagship product, the Whereoil platform, is a powerful, web-based data integration solution used by oil and gas companies worldwide. It enables independents, multinationals and national data repositories to search all the available data and to extract information from multiple sources and file systems, including structured and unstructured data, inside and outside the organization’s firewall. The KADME consultant services portfolio includes information management and infrastructure consulting, and strategic and technical consulting on corporate, GIS and national-scale data bank solutions (national data repositories). https://www.kadme.com/
Senior Software Development Engineer
KADME are a High-Tech company working towards integrating new technology like machine learning and cloud architecture in our portfolio. Our developers are enjoying the versatility of being in a small company with high responsibility and varied tasks. Our integration platform Whereoil is an Insight Engine for E&P data sources designed for Big Data.
Unique opportunity in an exciting company!
If you are a developer with Java experience and are looking for new possibillities, KADME is looking for you! We are a Stavanger based company with great experience in our field. In KADME there are 17 employees, highly skilled and motivated. They are looking forward to see you as their new colleague in Stavanger. Come join the team!
- design, implement, test and deploy core Whereoil services
- creating tools, libraries, applications, platforms and solutions to help solving our customers digital challenges
- working in cooperation with other teams of the company to ensure high quality and timely releases
- triggered by acquiring new knowledge and taking part in "bleeding edge" technologies
- result and solution oriented, and a team player
- interested in continuous learning and development
- skilled in English, verbal and written communication
- at least 5+ years of experience in Java development
- experience in Spring frameworks
- experience writing Unit Tests and Integration Tests
- deep understanding of object-oriented design and functional programming paradigms
- proficient on both backend (Java/SQL) and frontend (JS/ES6/HTML5/CSS)
- familiarity with a range of SQL and NoSQL database technologies
- experience/strong interest within one (or more) of the following: machine learning, cloud computing, GIS, Elastic Search Container orchestration
- holding a working permit in the European Country is a requirement.
Why you should apply at KADME:
- we are a hightech company working towards integrating new technologies like Machine learning and Cloud architecture in our portfolio.
- our developers are enjoying the versatility of being in a small company with high responsibility and varied tasks.
- we prioritize personal development and competence building
- competitive Salary and benefits
- very good pensions and Insurances schemes.
Please contact Kurt André Askeland senior advisor Experis phone number: 900 66 490, email@example.com or Bjorg Kristinsdottir, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org Your application and cv can be sent via our website www.experis.no – register CV.
We are looking forward to receive your application!