We are looking for an experienced developer with knowledge of software architecture and design patterns for embedded systems. As a part of our development team, you will be working on the design and implementation of advanced gesture recognition algorithms for different chipsets and embedded platforms. Our products are integrated with leading technology companies and smartphone manufacturers, running on millions of devices world wide.
- Design software architecture for efficient DSP processing
- Porting algorithms from Python/Matlab to C/C++ for resource constrained targets.
- Debug, test and profile embedded software
- Driver development and chipset integration (AOSP, Linux kernel, Qualcomm, ARM)
- Development of internal SDK and tooling.
Desired Skills & Experience
- BSc / MSc in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Strong programming skills in C / C++
- Knowledge of software design patterns and practices
- Good mathematical ability and knowledge of signal processing theory
- Experience with toolchains: make, cmake, GCC, Visual Studio, GIT
- Experience with microcontrollers, SoCs, and DSPs (ARM Cortex, Tensilica, Qualcomm)
- Experience with audio codecs, data flow controls, SPI, I2C, I2S, PCM etc.
- Excellent organizational and communication
Hvem er Ellipticlabs?
Elliptic Labs is a pre-IPO company with a mission to deliver innovative 3D interaction and sensing products for mobile and IoT devices, powered by ultrasound. Elliptic Labs’ technology outperforms alternate solutions and can be integrated in many future products. Our disruptive software solutions can run on existing hardware. We have formed partnerships with the most important players in the mobile and IoT industries. Our ultrasound-based Virtual Proximity Sensor has enabled Xiaomi to build the Mi Mix flagship smartphones, using a design which has set a new standard for bezel-less phones after its launch in September 2016.