We are looking for an experienced developer with knowledge of software architecture and design patterns for embedded systems. As a part of our development team, you will be working on the design and implementation of advanced gesture recognition algorithms for different chipsets and embedded platforms. Our products are integrated with leading technology companies and smartphone manufacturers, running on millions of devices world wide.
- Design software architecture for efficient DSP processing
- Porting algorithms from Python/Matlab to C/C++ for resource constrained targets.
- Debug, test and profile embedded software
- Driver development and chipset integration (AOSP, Linux kernel, Qualcomm, ARM)
- Development of internal SDK and tooling.
Desired Skills & Experience
- BSc / MSc in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Strong programming skills in C / C++
- Knowledge of software design patterns and practices
- Good mathematical ability and knowledge of signal processing theory
- Experience with toolchains: make, cmake, GCC, Visual Studio, GIT
- Experience with microcontrollers, SoCs, and DSPs (ARM Cortex, Tensilica, Qualcomm)
- Experience with audio codecs, data flow controls, SPI, I2C, I2S, PCM etc.
- Excellent organizational and communication
Hvem er Ellipticlabs?
Elliptic Labs mission is to deliver innovative 3D interaction and sensing products for mobile, wearables and IoT devices powered by ultrasound. Imagine to quickly control your mobile with touchless hand gestures e.g. to quickly view your messages, mute the ringing tone, or shoot selfies or group pictures. Elliptic Labs technology outperforms alternative solutions and becomes integrated in many future products. Our disruptive SW solutions can run on existing hardware and to deploy our system we have formed partnerships with the most important players in the mobile and IoT industry. Our ultrasound based Virtual Proximity Sensor has enabled Xiaomi to build the Mix 2 using a design which sets a new standard for bezel less phones after its launch in September 2017. Elliptic Labs is a dynamic, fresh and uncomplicated company, growing fast and always working on the forefront of innovation. We value team spirit and provide an environment to work with excellent people which inspire each other. Our offices are in Oslo, San Francisco, and Shanghai.
Elliptic Labs is now looking to grow our team with enthusiastic employees in our Technology Department. We are looking for SW engineers, experienced and junior, engineers for AI & machine learning or signal processing algorithms and a hands-on DevOps Engineer.
We are looking for the brightest minds and persons who want to make a difference when it comes to the newest technology! All positions are based in Oslo and you´ll find more information on our homepage: http://www.ellipticlabs.com or watch us on CNBC https://cnb.cx/2JX3dwp !