Are you the one we are looking for?
Wärtsilä Norway AS Services are currently looking for Senior Sales Support engineer to strengthen our sales organisation within power electronics systems, battery hybrid power and marine system integration.
Responsibilities and requirements
- Lead and assist in pre-studies and offering phases in close cooperation with customer and other Wärtsilä business lines.
- Prepare offers based on customer requests.
- Follow-up offers towards external customers and internal network organisations.
- Support Wärtsilä global sales network in sales- and marketing activities.
- Knowledge about class rules for electrical and automation system in general and especially requirements related to battery/hybrid solutions.
- Prepare hand-over to project execution.
- Actively contribute in our continuously search for improvement.
Desired skills and qualifications:
- You are business minded, with a strong customer focus.
- You are resourceful, curious and self-going, with a mind-set for achieving results.
- You are curious towards future innovative solutions; big data, digitalisation, environmental friendly solutions etc.
- You have good command in English, and have effective communication skills.
- Experience with sales tools and calculations tools.
- Experience with or understanding of Diesel Electric Power Distribution systems.
- Experience with or understanding of vessel automation systems or VSD systems.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. within the field of Electrical and Automation Systems or within Sales and/or marketing.
- Documented relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
What’s in it for you?
- Interesting and challenging work tasks
- Competitive salary and pension agreements.
- Internal and external training program and focus on personal development.
- Exciting work environment.
Hvem er Wärtsilä Norway AS?
Wärtsilä operates in 70 countries around the world and employs people with diverse skills, background and ambitions. We believe in equal opportunities and personal growth and want to support our employees in finding their own path within Wärtsilä.
Wärtsilä supports its customers throughout the lifecycle of their installations by optimising efficiency and performance. We provide the most comprehensive portfolio of services and the broadest service network in the industry, for both the energy and marine markets. We are committed to providing high quality, expert support, and the availability of services in the most environmentally sound way possible, wherever our customers are.